Pity For The Child~23 [M] [unedited]

Start from the beginning

"Fucking shut up you bitch!" He yelled and tried to stop her body from trashing by laying on top of her. Lisa felt tears leaving her eyes and with her last burst of energy she kneed him into his crotch. He let out a high pitched scream and rolled off from her, cupping his manhood as he was in pain. "You fucking... You are so going to pay for this." He grumbled and managed to walk towards a big closet in the corner.

Lisa sat up and wiped her tears away with the back of her hands, "You are going to pay for this. One way or another." She said, her voice a bit hoarse from the screaming. "Shouldn't you treat the person that you want a kid from amazing. Be kind and make sure that they are happy? You fucking asshole. I already feel pity for the child that will go under your custody. You are no where fit to be a good parent." She spat and looked with cold eyes at him as he walked over to her with a few items in his hand.

"Open your god damn mouth." He hissed but the girl just stared at him, not moving a single bit. He roughly grabbed her jaw and pressed painfully against her cheeks making her open her mouth a bit. He pushed in what could be considered a ball gag and and secured it tightly around her head.

Lisa felt tears building up again but tried to keep them down. He put her hands in cuffs and placed a blindfold over her eyes. Suddenly her world was pure blackness.

She couldn't see, couldn't speak and also couldn't move her arms. She felt helpless, but stayed still. She heard clothes rustling and a few more drawers open and close before she felt him sit down on the foot of the bed. He hovered over her and she felt disgusted when his already stiff dick was rubbing against her ass cheeks.

"You better take what i give you." He mumbled before pushing one of her legs to the side and pulled her string to the side.

"You look so beautiful for me..." He mumbled and rubbed the tip of his member against her slit. It was nowhere close to wet and she was scared that she wouldn't be able to take him inside of her.

'You want this. You find him hot. You want this.' She tried to tell herself and tried to relax her body. She knew that no matter what she did it was going to happen anyways so she'd rather just make everything go as easy as possible.

Lisa let out a gasp as he pushed into her and started to move in and out of her. It hurt badly. She felt how he rubbed against her poorly lubricated walls and bit down onto the gag.

Tears and saliva were streaming down the sides of her face and her breathing was uneven due to the pain.

'You are strong Lisa.'

He started moving faster inside of her, she felt him moan against her breasts and he harshly bit into her skin, marking her as if she was his.

'You can handle this Lisa.'

"I'm going to fuck you so good tonight. You're going to have my baby. And I will assure you that it will happen tonight. Whatever it takes." He panted and started to pound harsher into her, as if he wanted to rip her tight hole.

'You are strong Lisa.'

"I will fucking- oh my god yes!" He moaned out loud and roughly gripped her left breast in her hand, continuing to mark her skin.

'I can't do this.'

Tears were flowing past her cheeks and soft sobbing noises came out muffled.

'Please stop.'

He moved as if he was a mad man and felt his balls tighten. He was close.

'Please help me.'

He came inside of her with a loud and low moan and she felt him twitching inside of her, his warm cum flowing inside of her.

'Mommy where are you?'

He pulled out and she winced. She couldn't see anything but she knew that she was bleeding. She knew it.

'Mommy I miss you.'

She laid lifeless on the bed for a few minutes before she felt him rubbing against her sore lips. "I'm going to make my fucking baby tonight" He grumbled.

'Mommy save me.'

///////////////////////////////////

Ahhh they are going to the beach

and lisa is going to sleep at rosé her place.....

but minjae...

😯😯😯😯😯

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

i sacrificed some study time to this