I Saved The Pictures

Start from the beginning

"All right, your prom King and Queen for the votes tonight are.." April stated through the mix again, leading off as she opened the envelope in her hand. "Matt Donovan and Bonnie Bennett!" She added happily, smiling wide and I furrowed my eyebrows as a spotlight appeared on both Matt and Bonnie, making everyone applaud and cheer. They both looked at each other confused before looking at Stefan, Damon and I who applauded and tilted our heads and gave them smiles. The two slowly smirked at each other and slowly walked towards the stage arm in arm. I looked across from me to see Elena and Rebekah standing beside each other and looking at Bonnie and Matt in annoyance.

"Bonnie bloody Bennett.. Of course." Rebekah stated in somewhat dissatisfaction and I rose an eyebrow. Bonnie and Matt made it up the stage and got their pictures taken as crows were placed on their heads.

"Everyone's so worried about Silas.. but there's an obvious solution to all of this." Elena stated quietly towards Rebekah and I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Silas is only trailing after Bonnie because he needs her. He can't do the spell to drop the veil without her. I don't need Jeremy or Alaric coming in here and prodding me to turn my humanity back on. Mariana is bad enough... So if you can't kill Silas.. Kill his witch." Elena stated with a smirk before she drank from her lunch glass as Rebekah furrowed her eyebrows.

"I can't kill anyone, I'm supposed to be human." Rebekah protested in annoyance at her.

"'Maybe you can't.. But I can." Elena replied emotionlessly towards her before walking away. I quickly turned back to Bonnie and Matt who were smiling widely and taking pictures closely together and I sighed in defeat.

"Mariana." A voice stated as it came towards me and I turned to see Rebekah who breathed heavily in worry. "Elena—" She started before I quickly cut her off.

"I know." I answered with a short nod and looking into the crowd as I watched Elena slowly walk around the front of the stage.. Eyeing Bonnie closely. I looked to the side of me and furrowed my eyebrows as Damon and Stefan were gone. "What the hell?" I asked quietly in defeat before I looked at Rebekah who furrowed her eyebrows back at me.
~~~

I watched as Matt took off his crown and thanked some photographers before he walked off the stage and I quickly went towards him as Rebekah followed. "You need to get your queen off the stage." Rebekah stated cautiouslyand I watched as Matt furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Bonnie from over his shoulder as she continued to take pictures.

"I can't really do that right now." Matt countered in confusion and Rebekah looked at me for help and I sighed.

"You didn't hear it from us, but Elena's up to something. Go find Damon and Stefan." I warned, looking back at Bonnie who walked off of the stage and towards the Prom Queen's personal room that was surrounded with sparkly bead curtains. I saw Elena walk into the room after Bonnie and I narrowed my eyes quickly, following her and leaving Matt and Rebekah. When I walked in the room, I saw Elena's face shift as she grabbed onto Bonnie's shoulder, about to bite into her neck. "Elena!" I warned angrily towards her before Bonnie put one of her hands on top of Elena's and I furrowed my eyebrows and watched as Elena's face shifted back to normal and she started to groan in pain and clutch her head. A strong wind started picking up from around us and I heard screams come from the main floor outside of the curtains before Bonnie pushed Elena off of her, letting Elena fall to her knees and lean against a table beside them.

"Bonnie!" A voice said in confusion as the curtains opened and Matt came into the room with concern on his face.

"Something's happening to me, Mari.." Bonnie warned in a shaky voice as she looked at me and I furrowed my eyebrows.