Apprentices

Does your cat get an apprentice? It sounds like an obvious question but Runningwind, Hawkfrost, Violetshine, Berrynose and Goldenflower are all main series warriors who never or have never had an apprentice for reasons other than death. E.g. Runningwind was described as too impatient and Berrynose as too arrogant and self-absorbed.

Pick who your mentor would have been (or want to be)

Bramblestar - you have had 2 apprentices, Foxpaw(tail) and Kestrelpaw(eyes)

Tawnypelt - you have had 3 apprentices, Poppypaw(leaf), Flippaw(cloud) and Harepaw.

Needletail - you have had no apprentices yet

Alderheart - you have had no apprentices yet

Jayfeather - you have had one apprentice, Snowpaw(fang).

Squirrelflight - you have had 3 apprentices, Lilypaw (ear), Gorsepaw(trail), Willowpaw(heart) and Juniperpaw

Sandstorm - you have had 2 apprentices, Lizardpaw(dapple) and Horsepaw(foot).

Leopardstar- you have had 1 apprentice, [Finpaw] deceaced.

Oakheart - you have had no apprentices yet

Thornclaw - you have had 4 apprentices, Quailpaw(wing), [Fennelpaw] deceaced, Bramblepaw(pelt) and Rainpaw(eyes/star).

Nightcloud - you have had 3 apprentices, [Luckypaw] deceaced, Skypaw(sight) and Jaypaw(tail).

Onewhisker/star - you have had 4 apprentices, Yarrowpaw(fur), [Birdpaw], [Flightpaw] and Strikepaw(scar).

Ashfoot- you have had 1 apprentice, Whitepaw (snow/star)