"Babe, you hungry?"Pierce asked whilst driving.

"Yeah."Meryl answered and Pierce held her hand with his free hand.

"Drive thru?"Pierce asked.

"In-n-out burger and I want Domino's pizza with lots of cheese."Meryl said and Pierce just agreed.

>>
The couple arrived at the hospital and they headed straight to Paris' room.

"Daddy! Mommy!"Nicky exclaimed the moment she saw her parents. Pierce dropped their bag and he carried Nicky.

"Hello, darling. Daddy missed you."Pierce uttered and he kissed Nicky's cheek.

"Hey baby."Meryl greeted Nicky and she kissed Nicky's cheek too.

"Hi mom. Hi pops."Louisa greeted and she kissed her parents' cheeks.

"Where's Dylan?"Meryl asked.

"Getting coffee and dinner with Sean, Henry, and Grace."Louisa answered and Meryl sat beside Paris. She kissed her son's forehead and she caressed her cheek.

"Hey baby, how are you?"Meryl asked almost a whisper and Paris smiled.

"I'm good, mommah. I missed you."Paris whispered.

"I missed you, too, baby. And also your sibling missed you."Meryl said and Paris placed his hand on Meryl's baby bump.

"Hey, li'l bro or li'l sis, did you enjoy Greece?How was it?Did mom and dad give you a headache?"Paris asked and it made Meryl chortle.

"The little angel for sure enjoyed the beach hunting."Meryl said and Paris looked at her mom.

"Sorry for ruining your trip and delaying your wedding preparations."Paris said all of a sudden and Meryl looked at him with forehead creased.

"You didn't ruin or delay anything sweetie. You are more important than any trip. Don't you ever think that again."Meryl said and Paris nodded.

"Hey kiddo."Pierce greeted.

"Hey dad."Paris greeted.

"What do you feel?"Pierce asked and Meryl walked to the couch to give Pierce and Paris their time.

"My body still aches a little but I am fine."Paris said and Pierce smiled.

"I know you are strong. We'll be here with you okay?"Pierce uttered and Paris nodded.

Sean, Henry, Dylan, and Grace arrived after a few moments with their dinner which is a bucket of chicken, soup for them, and spaghetti which Nicky and Paris requested.

"Hey mommy!"Grace greeted with glee and she kissed Meryl's cheek and her mother did the same.

"Hey baby."Meryl greeted and Grace rubbed Meryl's baby bump.

"Hi mommah."Henry and Sean greeted as they kiss their mom's cheek and rub her tummy.

"Hey mom."Dylan greeted and he also did the same.