14

Eddie knocked on the Tozier door as Maggie answered. 'Hey, where's Richie?' Eddie answered. 'He slept in and I could only get groans in response.' Maggie laughed. 'Alright, he'll wake up soon either way...how was last night?' Eddie answered. 'It was decent!' Maggie asked leaning against the door. 'So, why'd he get beaten?' Eddie sighed grabbing his face. 'That was on me, I kissed him and someone noticed...' Maggie shrugged. 'It is Derry, but I swear to god, that kid.' 

Eddie nodded as Rachel walked aside. 'Hey! Let's go!'  Eddie nodded as they left, the day went on until Eddie got called up to the office, along with Rachel and Beverly. They were all confused sitting in the corridor. 'What happened? You don't have like alcohol on you?' Eddie shakes his head quickly. 'Nope! You?' They both shook their heads as the principal called them in.

When they got in they were shooked to find 2 cops, Maggie, Wentworth, Josh and Beverly's aunt, she was her current caregiver, Eddie was the first to ask with a shaky voice. 'Uh...why'd we get called in?' The cop said looking at him. 'We need to ask you a couple of questions.' Rachel asked. 'Why? I swear we didn't do anything!' The cop answered monotoned. 'It's about attempted murder.' 

[A/N: So, it's like a cliffhanger heheheheheheeheheh.]