6

Eddie presses his body against the other boys tugging at him trying to get his clothes off the boy. 'Mmm, Richie.' He pulled back feeling himself getting shaken. He sat up in the bed panting to see Rachel sitting there. 'You ok? You were talking in your sleep.' Eddie nodded standing up. 'Uh, yeah. I'm perfect! Just odd dream.' Rachel nodded. 'I heard you mutter "Richie"? Why were you talking about my brother.' Eddie sat up. 'I was having a nightmare.' Rachel laughs. 'Jesus, you moaned so...bit definitely would've been a nightmare with him in it.' Eddie laughed hiding his hands in his face. 'I need to go for a shower.' Rachel nodded as he jumped up running to the bathroom, he got in the shower turning the cold on quickly trying to get rid of the issue that was developed in his dreams. He groans hitting his head against the wall getting out noticing that it's not going down, he groans getting out...he slaps himself in the face poking his head out the door... last person he wants to see is the only one there. 'Richie!' He turns around. 'Hey? Want me to help you scrub baby.' Eddie rolls his eyes. 'Can you please grab Rachel and get her to grab my clothes for me?' Richie shakes his head. 'Her boyfriend needed her, I can grab it for you?' Eddie nodded. 'Pink bag in her room by her desk.' Richie nodded walking off, Eddie stood there shivering as Richie yelled. 'There's no bag?' Eddie sighed. 'Can you just grab me a towel then?' Richie walked over nodding, he handed him the towel. 'There you are!' Eddie nodded wrapping it around him quickly running into Rachel's room.

No bag. He groans walking to Richies door...to knock or no. To knock or not.- 'Uh? Oh?' Eddie looked up confused. 'What?' Richie laughed pointing down. 'Why is it every time I see you, you have a boner?' Eddie groaned. 'I was just going to ask for some clothes dick! I can't find my bag!' Richie nodded. 'So, shirt and pants? Or do you need boxers?' Eddie said looking down. 'Yes I need boxers.' He laughs. 'Briefs or boxers.' Eddie mumbles rubbing his arm. 'Briefs...' Richie nodded turning around grabbing some stuff. 'There you are.' Eddie grumbled walking back to the room getting changed, he jumped up and down trying to get the pants on, he just couldn't get them past his thighs, Richie was tall yes but he was also skinny, Eddie groaned giving up and taking them off, he knocked on the door with the shorts in his hands, Richie opened. 'Hey?' Eddie hums handing them back. 'They didn't fit.' Richie said confused. 'How? They're large? I have a lot of dick room.' Eddie rolls his eyes. 'I uh...couldn't get them past my thighs...' Richie looks down. 'Oh, sorry forgot your ass is out of this world.' Eddie turns around rolling his eyes only to hear loud banging st the door.

Maggie and wentworth were out for a nice romantic weekend and now Rachel wasn't home, Eddie stammered turning around again. 'Can I please just hang out in your room for a little?' Richie shrugs. 'Sure, but that's probably just the pizza man, want some?' Eddie nodded quickly running in, he had multiple band posters up like AC/DC, Metallica, Greenday and MCR... Eddie really liked it, he jumped onto Richies bed sitting around smiling, Richie came back in with a pizza box. 'Uh, So...the front of the house got egged and the door got spray painted...'Eddie jumped at that. 'What why?!'

Richie shrugged. 'Well, I'm gay.-' Eddie laughed a little laying down on the bed. 'God your beds nice...what happened to your like, guy that you were making out with?' Richie laughed opening the box laying it next to Eddie humming. 'Broke it off with him, he's annoying.' Eddie nodded grabbing a slice of pizza. 'I see.' Richie hums. 'So how's the dating life of Edwardo spaghetto going? Your mum found out yet or?' Eddie shrugged. 'Eh, well obviously single, gay guys aren't lining up to be even friends with me cause of mummy...and thank god no! She still thinks I hate you and don't talk to you.' Richie laughed laying next to him. 'What a bad boy, I'm such a bad influence.' Eddie laughed. 'I mean you did make me have my first kiss.' Richie sat up spinning around. 'First kiss? Are you a virgin? Cause if you have sex without kissing there's something emotionally wrong with you.'

Eddie laughed. 'I'm a...uh, virgin...' Richie moved closer. 'Oh kinky, maybe...if you wanted! We could make a pact.' Eddie asked. 'What type?' Richie answered. 'Well, how about... if you're still a virgin and single by the time I'm 18 we could, you know.' Eddie hummed. '16.' Richies eyes went wide. 'You wanna fuck me or something?' Eddie shakes his head quickly. 'No! I just...want to know what it feels like.' Richie nods. 'Well, you're either going to have to lose your virginity in a month and 27 days, or you're getting a boyfriend by then.'

Eddie shrugged. 'Oh well, either way.' Richie laughed. 'What about germs?' Eddie answered sitting around. 'I have enough pills I'll be safe.' Richie put his hand out. 'Ok! So, deal?' Eddie took his hand shaking it. 'Deal.' They moved a bit closer. 'You can let go of my hand you know.' 'I know...but I don't want to.' They leaned forward quickly placing there lips on one another's, they made out for a solid 30 minutes until the pizza fell off the bed and onto the floor. 'God dammit. That was good pizza.' Eddie groaned jumping around a little. 'Come on! This is the most action I've gotten like! Ever!' Richie laughed. 'Calm down baby, just let me eat dinner Jesus.' Eddie stammered. '"Baby"?' Richie winked. 'Dirty talk.' Eddie sighed getting up. 'I'm going to go watch some TV downstairs, night.' Richie nodded. 'So no head?' Eddie laughed. 'God you give off chaotic energy.' He walked off sitting down on the couch turning the tv on flicking around, a serial killer documentary and it scared Eddie shitless. Eddie ran upstairs wrapped in a blanket knocking on the door. 'Richie! Richie! Richie!' He opened the door rubbing his face yawning. 'I was sleeping...it's... 1am.' Eddie kicks his feet around. 'Can I sleep in your room? There's no lock on the window in her room!' Richie nodded just moving aside as the smaller boy sprinted in jumping on the bed and hiding.

Richie said poking his head out the door. 'Why are you shitting your pants?' Eddie answers. 'Serial killers!' Richie rolled his eyes. 'You left the lights on dumbass. Give me a couple minutes.' Eddie nodded as Richie left, those 10 minutes left Eddie shaking and terrified. Richie obviously came back and got into bed with the other boy, he rolled over passing out quickly as Eddie poked his face. 'You awake?' The lack of response made Eddie inch closer and snuggled up to the boy for "safety", when in reality he just wanted someone to cuddle with.