ninteen

mackenzie ziegler!

November 13, 2019
Cabo, Mexico
2:49 AM

We rolled our suitcases off of the plane. The airport was practically empty except for a few lost tourists. The walk was silent and cold. I don't know why i'm explaining this as cold considering we're in Mexico! The plane ride was a little rough and we ended up getting there at 2:45 AM which wasn't that helpful because there was only a 1 hour difference.

3:32 AM
We had to take a shuttle bus to the car renting place. We got two suburban SUVs so we could all fit. Asher drove one and Johnny drove the other.  Me and Johnny hopped in a car together and the rest of the group walked to the other car. I kissed him on the cheek and we drove in even more silence. We were all too tired to talk.

4:18 AM

We parked our cars and checking into the hotel. We each had our own room and I could tell that everyone immediately went to bed.

Jayden Bartels!

It was 4:20 in the morning and I was so tired. I was jet lagged a little so it was basically 3:20 but that doesn't make any difference. I went straight to sleep. I was exhausted from all the excitement of seeing my best friends for the first time in a long time.

11:21 PM

I hate to say it, but I was one of the first to get up. Unless you count Mackenzie, who woke up at 7:30 and ran around the whole hotel 5 times. I did the exact opposite. I ran down to the breakfast place. It was going to close at 11:30 and they had some really good deals for food. I scooped mounds of food on to my plate. I sat down and shoveled it all into my mouth. I did this all in my pajamas, with half the hotel stating at me.

Annie Leblanc!

I woke up at 12 with a huge headache. I went to Kenzie's room but she wasn't there. It was no use going to Jayden's room because I knew she was downstairs at brunch because she does that at every hotel.

ANNIE
Up for the pool?

MACKENZIE
OK I'll meet you there in 15

JAYDEN
Me too

ANNIE
ok see ya

I threw on a pink bathing suit that was kind of high wasted and slipped on some flip flops and ran out of my room.

mackenzie ziegler!

I put on a green bathing suit and a gray bucket hat. I slid on my adidas sandals and grabbed my phone and hotel key and left.

kenzie

📍 Cabo, Mexico❤️: 824,310 💬: 302,392kenzie annie took this picture and i'm really proud of her oop

📍 Cabo, Mexico
❤️: 824,310 💬: 302,392
kenzie annie took this picture and i'm really proud of her oop.

annieleblanc go awayyy

kenzie annieleblanc ilyyyy

johnnyorlando cutie

johnnysaepp johnnyorlando we see you john😏

kenzie johnnyorlando i don't know how i will ever live without you. 🥺

jaydenbartels okkkk i see youuuu

kenzie jaydenbartels ahhhh you're so cuteeee

melissagisoni growing up to fast

maddieziegler stop going places without me 🥺

kenzie maddieziegler sowwy 🥺

asherangel my bby is so good at taking pictures

kenzie asherangel meanieee

ewwwkenzie ew you're a slut

jaydenbartels ewwwkenzie you ready to throw some hands?

jaydenbartels

📍cabo, mexico❤️: 549,391 💬439,231jaydenbartels someone's boyfriend took me to cabo

📍cabo, mexico
❤️: 549,391 💬439,231
jaydenbartels someone's boyfriend took me to cabo

kenzie hush

jaydenbartels kenzie 🥺

comments disabled because the author is lazy and it's 1:09 AM!

liv speaks!
short chap becuz I have a french quiz tmr

un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq
six
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
qautorze
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt

bye 🤠
  \|/👍
/ \

(that's sad ^)