Chapter four - Nightmare Dinner

Începe de la început

"So you're unstable and we let you near our siblings? Near my sister?!" Percy asked raising his voice.

"Knock it off Perc!" Charlie ordered Percy.

"I'm not dangerous like that Percy, I only ever tried to help your family." You told him.

"You should stay away from my family!" Percy shouted making you flinch. "You're a Traitor to the ministry." That word again. You had had it.

"I'm no Traitor Percy!" You shouted slamming your hands on the table.

"You're exactly like him is what he said. Same family tree." You felt anger boil inside you.

"He's no family of mine!" You retort.

"Murderer." He spat making you stare in shock.

"I've never killing anyone!" You shout you stopped as you noticed a nearby tree had just caught fire and you stared in horror.

"You didn't need a wand?" He asked astounded.

"I..." You tried to defend yourself but didn't have time.

"You get mad and set things on fire!?" Percy exclaimed.

"It's not like that at all... I didn't..." you said looking at your hands.

"PERCY WEASLEY!" Mrs. Weasley yelled making Percy finally tear his gaze form you. "Arthur take him inside I'll need to speak with him."

You walked away while Mrs. Weasley was cleaning some on the spilled things off the ground. You looked at the tree and reached out to touch the orange flames until a hand pulled yours back.

"I've had experience, honestly it's not worth it." Charlie said. He must be talking about his experiences with Dragons.

"Charlie..." You hugged him not wanting to think about how much trouble you had caused. You wish Harry and Ginny left you in that chamber and Fawkes would just help fly them out.

The final heir dies in the firsts chamber, it would've been perfect... but you lived and then your life went to shit. Because of Voldemort and the ministry.

You felt Charlie hugging you tightly, swaying. You felt a knot in your chest, you let go of Charlie to see that Fred, George, Mrs. Weasley and Bill were all standing around and you looked at the tree which had magically ceased fire... when you burned people it seemed to last, minus yourself.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Weasley for all the trouble I've caused." You said regretfully.

"You haven't caused any trouble dear; Percy is the one who'll get an earful." She told you.

"It's not really his fault. I mean he was there when Ginny was in the chamber, and when Ron got hurt, and when Sirius Black was roaming the school, he finds out about my bloodline and his influence at work is not one I enjoy... he's just scared for his younger brothers and Sister." You remind her.

"I'll still be talking to him." She said you nodded.

"Is there anything you want tonight?" You knew she was trying to make it up to you.

"If it's not too much trouble can I sleep in the Twins room?" You requested.

"May I ask why?"

"They've helped me calm down in moments of freak-outs and I don't want to put that on Ginny and Hermione tonight." Mrs. Weasley nodded at your answer.

"Then of course dear. Now lets all get to bed." Mrs. Weasley said making you nod and follow the twins upstairs.

They offered you their bed but you refused and said you'd take a blanket and pillow on the floor. It wasn't long before you drifted off.