"Me too. Walking me down the isle and shit." Alisha laughed off her pain. She wanted her parents there more than anything. "But, we'll do it big for the both of them!"

"You got that right bitch!" Erica said turning up the music. Everyone in the black owned salon got up and started dancing. The vibe was amazing.

"Hol up, hol up. Y'all know I'm fat." Alisha said struggling to get up from her seat.

"Girl bye." Amira laughed. She was in a good place as well. Trevor was helping her love herself and gain her confidence back. She started to feel like herself again, and not the person everyone painted her to be.

The vibe was good until 2 police officers walked in. "Alisha East?"

Erica ran to turn the music down and everyone ceased dancing.

"Yes, I'm her." Alisha walked closer to the officers.

"Put your hands behind your back... You're under arrest.. for being the baddest milf on the planet." One of the police officers ripped his clothes off, revealing his chiseled chest.

"Oh my godddddddd." Alisha laughed of embarrassment. "I told y'all I didn't want a bachelor party."

"It's a gift!" Erica laughed, being the one who orchestrated the strip tease. She turned the music back on, letting everyone dance.

After the impromptu bachelorette party, the girls left to get a bite to eat. Being almost 6 months, Alisha was hungry every single five minutes.

"Whew. This boy taking all my energy." She walked down the sidewalk rubbing her belly.

"My nephew gone be soooo handsome." Erica cooed. Even though she had Eli, she wanted a baby of her own eventually.

"Not if he look like East ugly ass." Amira joked and scrunched up her face.

"Bitch bye! My man fine. You don't here me talking about Trev Brady bunch ass." Alisha jabbed at her bestie.

"Touché bitch." Amira laughed.

"Alisha.. is that you?" A voice said behind them making them hault. It was a voice Alisha hadn't heard in a long time. A voice that made her heart skip a beat. Alisha turned around and saw exactly who she thought it was.

"Rakim?" She said back.

He was holding a girl's hand and walked closer to them. "Hey.. I thought it was you. How are you?"

"I'm good. How are you?" Alisha said. She was surprised. The last time she saw him, he stormed out of her house.

"I'm perfect. Alisha, this is my girlfriend Marlowe." He introduced his girlfriend to Alisha.

"It's so nice to meet you, Rakim told me so much about you. You can call me Marley. I know Marlowe isn't the most conventional name." Marley reached over and hugged Alisha.

"Oh did he?" Alisha replied.

Everyone stood in an awkward silence.

"So um, what have you been up too?" Rakim asked pretending not to notice her huge belly.

"Pregnant. Married." She said holding up her hand. "You know, regular things."

"Wow. I'm happy for you. What are you having?" Rakim asked. He couldn't believe Alisha moved on so fast. I mean yeah he had a girlfriend. But she was whole ass married out here.

"A boy." Alisha rubbed on her stomach.

"That's amazing. Same dude?" Rakim joked. He knew Alisha wasn't that kind of girl.