4

Look at him-

I-

Enjoy chapta.

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"Y/n your cute you get the tickets" Dan says pushing me forward. "I'm adorable but okay.." I say and pay for the tickets. "We've got a few minutes before the movie" Jay says and Stephen moves infront of me. "What?" I ask.

"We should go over there or somewhere else" Stephen says and they all looked confused. Stephen pointed behind him but wouldn't let me see. "Ohhh yeah wait I want snacks send her off with Jo" Dan says and I'm still confused. "What's behinds you Stephen!!" I yell trying to peak and still nothing.

"Its nothing y/n go with Jo to.. The small game store over there" Hosuh says pointing over at a small game store. "No I want to kno-" "nope cant believe im sending you off with him but Jo take her away!" Stephen says dramatically putting his hand to his chest. Jo stands there confused "I dont see what's wrong with the c-" "Jo shush take her!" Dan yells and Jo just nods.

"Why can't you come?" I ask making Stephen look at me "just making sure there's no cheese bandits" he says and i give a look. "Ill go! Orange slime plush!!" Jay squeals turning from this serious person to a soft boy. "Orange slime?" Jo says looking over.

"Shoo" Dan says to me and I turn following the boys who I'd imagine skipping to the store but they are not. "Why couldn't i stay? What was back ther Jay??" I ask and he looks at me. "Uh.. Im not sure of his name but I think its the old... Clown from IT?" He says and I feel my heart drop. "You know what going to this store isnt a bad idea!" I yell jogging to it having the two jog after me.

Yes. Im terrified of the clown form the old movie IT.

·×·

"Maybe we should go back" Jay says holding the medium size orange slime plush. "It might still be out there" i say holding a plastic light saber pointing it at the door. I hear a phone and then a hand placed on my shoulder. "Dan says the clown is gone, if its still out there you have me and Jay.." He says I look to see Jay ready to walk out with the plush. "You go pay" I say so he doesn't get called out for stealing.

"Fine" he says and walks over to go pay for slime. "What.. Movie are we seeing? Jo asks and i look back st him. "Uh.. It's (movie)" i say and he nods. "I dunno if its scary or action Dan picked it" I say as Jay walks up with the orange slime plush. "Let's go" he says with a smile. "Okie dokie" i say setting the light saber down then exiting the game store.

(Your gonna watch the new sonic-)

·×·

"There you are" Stephen says as me and Jay both hold Orange slime. "Oh my god" Dan says looking at us. "Hi" me and Jay say. Jo stands there. "Will they let us bring that in?" Hosuh asks and Jay nods. "If they dont im sitting outside with him" Jay says and Dan shakes his head. They all start to walk in and i follow walking next to Jo.

I hear a bunch of talking along with laughing. I glace up to meet eyes with someone dressed as IT. I know someone is standing next to me probably Stephen so I grab their hand as I watch the clown walk by. It was gone and I look forward to seeing the entrance to the movie. "You must be really scared of clowns. Your kinda hurting my hand" I look back realising its not Stephen.

Its Jo.

·×·

Hahaha

Wattpad decided to flagged my pictures but not my memes so have a meme:

Byee