Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Paris woke up nearly around one o'clock in the afternoon and went in the bathroom to take a shower. She wouldn't usually sleep so late but last night she had another job to do and making it worst, her and Malik had bomb ass sex making her even more tired. When she finished taking a shower she went back in her and Malik's master bedroom and cleaned up. He was gone because he had business to handle at the trap house. This was Malik's condo in downtown Philly but Paris usually stayed over here with him, she had a key and everything.

Paris dried herself off with the towel and lotioned down her body. She was supposed to be meeting with her sister London at eleven o'clock but she overslept. When she finished, she got dressed in tight denim chambray shirt that hugged her upper body, stonewashed boyfriend jeans and black Christian Louboutin sneakers. She slicked her jet black hair into a bun on her head, grabbed her car keys, black Louis Vuitton bag and left.

While driving her white 2014 Audi A6 with tint windows and rims she hoped London wouldn't flip out on her for being so late. London always was the one to sleep at six in the morning and be up at eight in the morning, Paris couldn't do that shit.

**

London

Where the fuck this broad at, London thought to herself. As much as London wanted to flip out on Paris she knew she couldn't. This was always Paris she ain't never been on time for nothing.

London was older than Paris by ten minutes. The two were identical twins, always getting mixed up by people. Although they were identical in the face their bodies were different. London was a little thicker in hips and her ass was fatter while Paris was slim with a small booty. London's face was more chubbier than Paris's while Paris face was skinny.

The two might of came from the same p*ssy but had different attitudes. Like said before, Paris was more laid back, quiet, shy type if our business was too get out nobody would believe Paris was in this with London. She would rather go shopping than kill. Don't get London wrong, she loved shopping just as well as she did killing. She just didn't give a fuck, if she could she'll kill everybody. She could murder somebody and not give a hell.

You might of be thinking where the twins family is. Some family stayed back in Trinidad and the twins usually sent money and clothes over there. But, mostly all they had was their mother and grandmother. Their father wasn't in the picture like most black dad's. He was probably around Philly somewhere or in jail, no one knew. Seeing their mother not have their father made them want to kill more to get more money just so they could see her smiling.

Their mother, Ebony was a Trinidadian outgoing woman. Their father wasn't shit but African American. The twins accustomed their good hair, curvy bodies, from their foreign mother. Growing up, their mother struggled taking care of them. It sucks that she came to the US looking for a better life but came, got pregnant by some dead beat and was forced to care of us alone.

The girls got jobs at sixteen and helped their mother around the house but the little money they made didn't really help with the high bills. Their mother wanted them to finish school and let her focused on the bills, the twins had to grow up fast. They began hanging out in the streets of Philly making themselves known as the fiery twins. They began smoking weed, hanging out with drug dealers, gang members even dating them. As they got older they got more known.

Paris opened the door of the twins two bedroom expensive apartment on the north side of Philly. The fire place was on and the flat screen was playing music. Paris went in her room sitting her purse down on her made up king sized bed. She barely slept in the apartment because she was always with Malik.

Paris left her room and went in the kitchen fill of stainless steel appliances and grabbed the bowl of fresh purple grapes out the fridge. She walked across the hall to London's room, she seen her sister sitting on her bed talking on the phone. "Yeah....When do you want this to happen?... Well we're already booked for the 12th....Okay the 15th sound aight....Um since we have to play as prostitutes I'm charging three thousand...okay..bye" She hung up the phone.

When London threw the phone on her bed she smacked her teeth. "Yo' when I tell you be here at a time, I want you here at that time Rih"

Paris joined London on her bed and laid up with her twin. "Bitch, I was busy and tired. I got you next time tho, wassup was that another job?"

London nodded her head and began telling Paris what the client needed them to do and it wasn't easy but with the two of them together, anything could be taken care.

PICTURE OF LONDON ON THE SIDE**