I FALL TO MY DEATH

There was this- this stranger standing where I was supposed to be. This girl has hazelnut chocolate hair, and hazel eyes that were almost yellow.
I move my hand, and the girl moves her hand.
I cock my head, so does she.
I open my mouth, and the girl opens her mouth.
And she looks just as scared as me.
Then I realize....
The girl is me.
I scream once again, and Cleo hops out the car.
" Who the fuck are you?!" She asks.
" I'm Natalie! I know I look different, but I can explain!" Or can i?
    " Oh really? Prove it that your Natalie then," Cleo dared.
    " Ok, I will," I say," But imma have to show you."
" That's fine by me!" She yells.
" Ok! Let's go!"
* * *
Brooke drives us to a clearing by a cliff.
I explain everything to them.
And I mean everything.
When we all get out the car, I keep walking forward while Brooke and Cleo wait for me to do my thing.
" Do you really think we believe all that shit?! What did you do with Natalie?!" Brooke yells.
" It is me! I promise! And I never break a promise!" I yell," Just watch."
I stand in the clearing and close my eyes.
Dendron, what do I do? And why did that rose change my appearance?!
I want you to tell them to throw something hard and painful at you, and then I want you to think about what you can do to make it stop. And I will tell you everything later about the cemetery.
Fine!
I open my eyes and command," Throw something at me, and make sure it's sharp."
" Gladly," Cleo responds, she bends down and searches for something she could throw at me. She finally settles with a piece of glass from a beer bottle.
I cringe, what if I can't do what Dendron wants me to do? Well then, tell my dad I loved him!
" You ready?" Cleo asks.
" Yes ma'am," I reply.
" Just so you know I am the best thrower in my class, so this might hurt," she warns me.
" Thanks for the assurance," I say sarcastically. Cleo gets in a ready stance, making sure she doesn't cut herself.
Wait. How am I gonna make it stop from killing me?! Oh no! I'm a dead woman!
Cleo narrows her eyes, she loosens her grip around the glass, and I see a trickle of blood slide down her wrist.
She throws it.
It's flying in the air.
Towards me.
I close my eyes and wish that it would just stop before it hits me, like time is frozen, or something!
After a couple seconds, nothing happens.
I feel no pain.
I'm still alive.
And I don't feel no blood trickling down my neck, so....
I open my eyes to see that Brooke is standing there, hands on hips, frozen. Cleo is in a throwing stance, her face is frozen in anger. And the piece of glass was only inches away from my face, floating on invisible air. I slowly lift my hand to take the glass, but it falls before I can, Cleo and Brooke are unfrozen, and they look awed.
They look at each other, clearly terrified.
" Do you believe me now?" I beg.
They don't answer, they just stare at their shoes. I sigh.
" I might as well kill myself if you don't believe me," I remark, turning around to the cliff and start walking.
" No, wait!" Brooke exclaims,"I believe you."
" You do?" I say, turning back around.
" Yeah," she replies," We both do!" She nudges Cleo. Now all eyes are on Cleo as she thinks of what to say.
" Ummm....." she murmurs. I hold my breath as I wait for her answer.
" Fine! I believe you too," Cleo says. I breath a sigh of relief, as I start running toward the two. I embrace them both in a hug. I could tell we're all close to tears.
" Thanks guys!" I say.
" Your welcome!" They reply, warming my heart. There's no one in this world that could replace these two! We break up the hug, and I could see that Brooke's eyes were red and wet.
    " Aw, don't cry!" Cleo ushers her.
    " I'm not!" Brooke exclaims, laughing.
    " It kinda looks like it though," I say, smiling.
    " Ugh! What ever!" Brooke responds, smiling. I back up a bit, just to give her some space.
I hear a crack, underneath my feet. I look down, and see that the ground beneath my feet is caving, ugh, am I that fat? But I shouldn't be thinking of that, one step, the next second I will fall.
    " Guys..." I whisper," help me."
They both turn in my direction, see the scared look on my face, then look down, they see the caved part of ground I'm standing on, and get worried.
    " Stay still," Brooke commands," we'll get you out of there."
" Yeah," Cleo agrees, although I see panic in her hazel eyes. A butterfly fly's to me swiftly, it does a couple twirls before it lands on the same ground as I.
And it all crumbles and falls.
I fall too.
    " NATALIE! GRAB MY HANDS!" Cleo yells. I frantically flail my arms trying to find something to hold onto, but then I feel a sweaty hand lock in mine. I look up to see Cleo holding my wrist, clenching her teeth. Her nails are digging into my skin, making me clench my teeth. But I'm guessing I'm too heavy, because we both start falling and screaming. I think I hear Brooke yell ," NO! If you guys die, I die!!!" and I think she jumps. Oh, and did I mention that there was a river on the bottom of the cliff?
That has a lot of rocks.
And is shallow.
Well, we are falling into that.
The water is cold and surprisingly refreshing. Not sure the others felt the same way.
And it was deeper than it had looked from a top the cliff. Deep enough for me not to get killed :)
All I could see through the murky water was two faces. Brookes and Cleos.
I make motions with my hands that I don't even know the meaning of, but they seem to get it. We all swim to the surface of the river, I gulp in the fresh air. I look around vigorously, trying to find either Cleo or Brooke.
No ones there.
There's no bubbles, or anything trying to give me signs of my friends.
Ding!
I'm suddenly thankful for the water proof phone. I fidget into my back pocket, searching for my phone. I got a text.
Brooke: Dude, we r literally watching you drown!!!
I search around again trying to find them, no sign in the water- oh. They are on land, staring at me as if I got insane. Well... imagining myself, I probably did. Thrashing around in the water, screaming insanely loud..
You get the picture.
I swim towards them, and when I sprawl myself onto land, I'm exhausted.
I don't know why.
What do I mean I don't know why??? I had fallen off a cliff for goodness sake!
" Ya good?" Cleo asks.
" I guess," I say, sitting up.
" Here," Brooke chimes in. She starts writhing my hair, making the water squirm out and onto my jeans.
" Thanks," I say, closing my eyes in comfort. What? Is it not comfortable when someone plays with your hair? Whatever.
" Hey guys..." Cleo whispers.
" Yes..?" I reply. But then I see it.
Or should I say- her.
There's a little creepy girl, the one you see in horror movies- black hair drapes over her face, and she's wearing a torn white dress.
Brooke turns to see her, and screams.
The girl puts a finger over mouth for Brooke to be quiet, but that is quite impossible. She breathes rapidly, I hear her say something 'bout how this is all just a dream, too bad so sad.
" Hey, little girl," I try," What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your parents?"
"My parents were killed at their wedding ten minutes ago by Lord MagnaRocks disgusting little minions," the girl replies, "And by the way, the names Grace."
She stares straight at me, through her hair I could see emerald eyes.
    " And you, Natalie Silver! I HATE YOU!"
She screams suddenly. I can see her trying to contain her anger. But what did I do wrong?
As if reading my mind Grace said," You killed me."
What?!
    " I'm pretty sure this is a misunderstanding, child-"
    " Don't 'child' me! You killed me and you know it!" Grace yells once again. Brooke and Cleo look astounded as the conversation plays.
    " But I don't know it! What did I do? I don't even know you!" I shout back.
    " This is not real....." the girl says," You are brought here by the queen, so you could understand what you have done."
    " What have I done?!" I ask.
    " You killed me."
Ugh! This child is so annoying!
    " I told you not to 'child' me," she responds, respectfully. How the fuck did she know what I was thinking?
    " I have the gift," she says.
    " Ok," i say reasonably," How did I kill you? And I want a straight answer." The girl hesitates, but then starts explaining it to me.
    " We were supposed to be twins, but when we were not yet born, when our mothers water broke, you started to eat me. I don't know why you did. But when I was supposed to come out after you, I came out as flesh and bone. I had watched my corpse come and go from above, or should i say, below."
Don't trust her! She's a liar! Grace was sent by Lord MagnaRock, to kill you!
But is any of it true?
.........
....yes... some of it is true.
And what about?
You two WERE  supposed to be twins today, but she ate YOUR human soul. You had two souls, because your father is human, and your mom is a NYLE.
But then why is she younger than me?
You came back in time, so now your in the year of 2003. Your not born yet and Grace is just one of MagnaRock's distractions for you-
Before Dendron could continue speaking to me through my mind, Grace attacked me.
She had turned into a ghoulish creature that was naked, had no eyes, and has claws for the hands and feet. She- it- thrashed at me with furious rage. It's claws were digging into my scalp, Brooke and Cleo just stared, frightened.
    " Help!" I yell. They don't do anything, and I try to keep her ragged and sharp teeth from biting into my face.
    " HELP!!!" I yell once again.
Suddenly Grace stops trying to eat me, so I take the chance to punch it in the face. It flys back with such a force, it looked like a semi smashed it head-on!
And now I see that Grace has been impaled. With a glass from a beer bottle.
I turn to Cleo, but she was huddled up by a tree in a twenty foot radius, then i try and find Brooke, she is standing in front of Grace trying to pull the glass out of its stomach. I run to her and embrace her into a hug.
Pushing her against Grace.
Meaning that I pushed her into the glass that was in Graces stomach.