The Blunder

Sameer entered the room with a sweet smile, lost in his own thoughts.

"Sameer, tum kanha the", kamya jumped out of her place and straight away stood Infront of him.

"Main tum sab ke liye yeh lene Gaya tha", Sameer showed few chocolates.

"Nanaji Kehte hai, Kisi ke Ghar khali haath nhi jaate", he continued with his usual flirtitious way and then looked at Preeti.

She lift her eyebrow in the reply, like wow.

Munna slide a chocolate toward Swati.
"Yeh main tere liye laya tha".
"Toh, pehle kyun nhi diya", Swati questioned while holding it.

"Wo thoda tension mein tha", he said and then looked at Sameer.
"Ab sab theek hai", Munna said while smiling as his friend was also smiling.

"Oh Sameer tum kitne achhe ho", said kamya and hold his hands.

Sameer was shocked. He was not liking it as it's only Naina's right to hold his hand.

He was about to move back but at that very moment Naina entered into the room.

Her smile disappeared at once after seeing Sameer's hand in kamya's.

Naina became furious. Her eyes reddened with anger. She came toward kamya in stormy way. She jerked off her hand from Sameer's and pushed her onto the ground.
Everyone was shocked and left their places and stood straight at once.

"Naina Teri himmat kaise hui", kamya asked her angrily.
"Teri himmat kaise hui Sameer ko haath lagane ki." , Naina shouted at her.

"Main Sameer se pyar Karti hun aur Sameer mujhse", she said while pointing toward herself.

"Sameer sirf Mera hai" her voice was very loud.

"Hahahaha" she started laughing loudly.

Then the very next moment Naina was laughing softly.
"Naina.... Naina..... Naina.....kya hua. Aise kyun hans rahi hai", Preeti shakes Naina.

Naina realised it was just her imagination. She looked at Sameer. He was standing confused and still holding kamya's hand.
Poor Sameer, after seeing Naina's strange behaviour he forgot to pull his hand off.

Naina tightened her fist and went off angrily stomping her feat heavily on the floor.

Swati and Preeti followed her. Sameer left kamya's hand and ran after her but she storm off.