The Best Suitable

Next day Sameer entered a big shop of ready made garments. He wanna buy Naina a dress. As he step inside, he started looking around for something suitable for love of his life 'Naina'.

Pure and beautiful, just like her.
Suddenly his eyes stuck on a dress on a mannequin.

White dress, with flares, neck wasn't too deep but sleeveless. Quite alike the dress Bhagyashree(Suman) wore in Maine Pyar Kiya.

For Naina, Sameer was always her Prem. So, now Sameer also imagining Her Naina like Suman.

If Naina will wear this dress, this gonna look even more beautiful. A thought enlightenment his mind and a smile appear on his face.

For Sameer non of the materialistic stuff can make Naina beautiful, besides her divine beauty make everything around her beautiful.

Lost in his thoughts, Sameer also was standing like a mannequin Infront of that dress.

A salesman was passing by, was about to barge in his thoughts. But before he could interrupt somebody called him and he left.

The very moment Naina was standing Infront of Sameer, wearing the same dress.

Oh god, she looked eternally beautiful.

The wind start blowing.
Her hairs were open, few strands were fighting against the wind to cover her face, as they fall over her face, the wind blow them away.

Her eyes, her shiny beautiful eyes, the curtain of her eyelids trying to cover as she was feeling shy, the way Sameer looking at her.

But the very next moment she lift them up and Sameer can look his mirror image inside those deep and pretty eyes.

A smile start from corner of her lips grow wider, so as a smile start growing at Sameer's face.

Her beauty looked rythmic along with the music played in background.

Mere rang mein rangne waali
Pari ho ya pariyon ki Rani

Naina start dancing all around him. His eyes were chasing her and his neck turned along as much as it can. Sameer joyfully enjoying her happiness.

Suddenly she was about to move away, he hold her hand.
She turned and asked,
" kaisi lag rahi hun".

By making the sign of beautiful with his fingers👌, he said,"Beautiful".

"Sach", she said excitedly and hugged him.

He was amazed, for a moment he couldn't move then wrap his arms around her and hug her more tightly.

"I love you", he whispered.
"I love you Bhai"
Sameer's dream broke with a jerk and rather than Naina's sweet voice, it's pandit's heavy voice.

Whose hugging him tightly and jumping in excitement.
"I love you Bhai, I love you", pandit pretend to wipe his tears which never appeared.

"Ek meri ma mujhe bachpan mein Sundar kehti thi aur aaj jakar tune Kaha hai, Tu dost nhi Bhai hai Mera", pandit was getting emotional.

Sameer was still confused and looking all around for Naina. Just then he realized what he felt was mere a dream.

Munna came from behind looking at Sameer, " Teri aankhe kharab ho gayi hai ya dimag kaam nhi Kar raha"
"Arre kanha se Sundar laga yeh tujhe?", He completed his sentence by pointing towards pandit.

"Arre pandit nhi, wo Naina.......", Sameer was trying to clear pointing at the dress Infront of him.
Both mundit turned at once and got shocked after seeing the dress.

"Yeh dega Tu usse?", Pandit asked.
"Bawala ho gaya hai, wo Naina Agarwal hai, sanskaron ki Devi, Kabhi nhi pehnegi", Munna made his statement as an announcement.

Sameer was still confuse,"problem kya hai isme, Suman ne bhi toh pehna tha, Maine Pyar Kiya mein".

Munna hold his neck and bent toward the bottom of the dress,"Neeche Dekh".

The dress was very short, it's two inch above knee.
Sameer haven't noticed.

"Yaar, dhyan hi nhi Diya", Sameer said.

"Kaise deta dhyan, isse dekte hi sapno ki duniya mein Jo kho Gaya", said pandit.

Both mundit laughed together.
Even Sameer smiled at his own stupidity.

He never have considered the dress, if he would have known that is short. Sameer never want to make Naina uncomfortable.

Then Sameer chose another dress for her, A pink colour suit and churidar.
Sameer really love Naina in pink.
By holding the dress with both of his hands, he smiled and again lost in thoughts of Naina.