Coma #3

PokeComa3

"I don't see why you're so worried about Paul. My mom loves everyone." Ash said as he changed into his Halloween costume.

"It's not your mom I'm worried about. She's going to think I look like an idiot it this stupid ack!" A crash was heard as Paul tripped and fell out the door bathroom door his boxers showing as he was half in his Electivire costume.

Ash rolls his eyes. "No she won't. If anyone did it would be Misty and Gary." Ash turns to his boyfriend. "Besides I think you look great like that." He winks as he places a Pikachu ear headband.

"Right ...I can't walk in this stupid costume..." Paul muttered kicking the costume feet off as he stood in his boxers his arms crossed.

"Then get something else but there isn't much time. We're using Charizard to fly to Pallet Town so we aren't late to the Halloween Party." Ash said as he did a slight spin overlooking his costume.

"Fine...." Paul couldn't look away from his cute boyfriend. He was glad Ash wasn't looking at his boxers otherwise he'd see how turned on he was. He snatched up his costume and hurried back into the bathroom before he stiffly walks out. And it had nothing to do with his costume.

Ash picked up Pikachu and smiles. "Hey buddy we're twins." Ash said since he was wearing a Pikachu outfit.

"Pika-Pika!" Pikachu said his little tail wagging as he looked at Paul. "Pika?" He asked looking between Paul and Ash. "Why doesn't he have to wear a costume?" Paul asked as he put his headband on.

Ash smiles. "Pikachu is already in costume. He can imitate any Pokémon he wants. He used to do it all the time in Sinnoh."

"Pikachu!" Pikachu said as he wagged his tail as Paul flashed him a *lucky little punk* look before Pikachu darted over to Paul knowing he had some apple taffy in his pocket.

Paul rolled his eyes and pulled out the taffy. "I swear he only likes me for apples." He muttered as he gave Pikachu a treat. "Now don't think this is me babying you. It's only for Halloween." He said sternly but of course Pikachu had gotten use to Paul and didn't bat an eye as he ate his taffy.

"That's not true. He also likes the Oran berries you give him too. And you say that all the time." Ash teases.

"Well it's true. I don't believe in spoiling Pokemon...it breaks their fighter spirit..."

"Yet you spoil Pikachu with treats and he fights just fine."

"It's your fault Princess. You taught him those damn pouty eyes..."

Ash smirks. "Yep. And they work all the time on you."

Paul muttered something unintelligent as he walked over and picked up a bowl of candy they planned to set out for the kids as well as his change of clothes for later.

Ash smiles and grabs his bag with his extra clothes. "Ok. Let go before it gets dark and cold."

"Don't worry Princess, your Prince will keep you warm." Paul said smirking as his arms wrapped around Ash's waist.

Ash blushes lightly. "W-whatever. I'm sure Charizard is waiting to get back." He said but didn't pull away. In fact he leaned into Paul's warm touch. No matter how many times people called Paul cold hearted Ash always felt warm and protected when Paul was around.

"Do you really think your mom will like me? I mean I'm the Ice King of the Pokemon trainers..."

"I know so. No need to worry my prince. Just tell her how many times you were there for and you care for me. Then everything will be fine."