Nandini : sorry yuvraj to say something against you ........

Manik : it's ok...Now tell me why are you both teasing her ......I have never seen her angry atleast ...What did you both do to her that she got angry and is running behind you ....

Maheswari and nandini burst into laughter .....Making charumathi more angry ....And manik confused ....

Charu:  see yuvraj how they are laughing at me......

Manik : stop laughing both of you and tell me ....He says sternly ....

Nandini : actually didisa .... Is so scared to talk to you ....We both just said you are behind us ....She got scared ....We did it many times like that ...So she is running behind us ......That's it yuvraj ....

Charumathi is looking at nandini in shock bcoz she didn't expect her to say this ....manik is shocked on this new found information....maheswari is waiting for manik reaction.....

Manik turned his head to see charu fiddling with her fingers in fear ....

Manik : r u scared of me ....

Charu : vo ..Hum...Main...Ap ......

She shutters badly ....

Manik : ok ok relax .....I know you are scared but y is the question....I'm your husband here ...You never tried to talk to me to know me ....

Charu : I'm sorry yuvaraj.....

Manik : it's ok ......Already maheswari is my friend from childhood she knows me ...Even nandini is my friend before marriage ....They know me well ...But you are just brought here after marriage so you don't anything..
So feel free i never get angry with family .....Have you ever seen me behaving rude with any family member ....

Charu : no ...yuvraj....You are the best person and you are best in handling any relation.....Don't say those words also .....I'm happy and proud to be your wife ....

Manik : never ever hesitate to speak ...

Charu : i will from now yuvraj .....

Manik charu lifts there head to see nandini maheswari sitting side hugging each other ......With smile on their faces ... 

Manik : so maheswari....Let's play chess like old times .....

Maheswari : no yuvraj you will cheat again i need to go to matashri to complain ....charu nandini laughs loudly .....

Manik : i cheat ....??????

Maheswari : you cheated many times in childhood .....

Manik : than we are playing today to prove i don't cheat .......

Than manik calls dasi to arrange chess ......Then all three wives follow him to the attached room......

Then all three wives follow him to the attached room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें