part 47

My king

Part 47

Manik and maheswari sat to do puja ......along with Malini nalini .....
this time even manik slowly repeated the mantras and did the puja with full concentration.... He even fed cows and Brahmins .....after the puja ....

After completing the puja manik took a plate and moved to his room to see both the kids sleeping beside nandini and charu is sitting and sleeping beside kids .....

He sat on the other side of nandini on the big bed.... He took the sindoor from the plate which he got from puja and placed it on her mang ....and forehead ....he has tears while doing that ....he rembered their marriage and all the moments spent with her in forest and even before going to south kingdom......

Manik in mind.....

I did puja for you .....I don't believe him but today for you I did this ....I hope he doesn't snatch you from me .... Plzz get up and fight with me ....I'm very angry on you for not taking care of what is mine,...you are mine .....

He took the spiritual water given by Brahmins and slowly opened her mouth and made her drink it.... He wiped her mouth neatly and kissed her forehead.... He is crying holding her face.... Tear drops from his eyes fell on her face ......

Manik is just starring her face .....he couldn't stop himself more so he turned to go but he felt a tug on his dress.... He turned to see nandini moving .....

He immediately moved to her....

Manik : nandini...nandini....he started calling her loudly ....

Charu woke up listening to his shouts ......she saw nandini moving and immediately ran to call daima .....

Manik : utho na ....plzz .....plzz mythili ......on listening this nandini slowly opened her eyes .....to see manik beside her ......

But manik ignoring everything hugged her tight .....nandini felt severe pain ....but didn't say anything....

Nandini : yuvraj ....she called him slowly .....

Manik broke the hug and kissed her whole face making her smile .....

Nandini : I know you will come to save me.....

Manik on listening this got angry realising what she did.... He got up from his place.... Leaving her in angry .....nandini is worried on his sudden change of behaviour......

Daima came and checked nandini ....she even changed her dressing of wounds ....but nandini is all time looking at manik who is standing near the window..... Looking outside ......

But she heard the cries of babies and saw her babies beside her ....she slowly raised her hands and kissed them by holding them .....

After few minutes ....daima called the whole family inside ....even nandini mother's and bhabi also reached her just before ....

All of them rushed inside.......mothers of Nandini moved to her and one by one hugged her ....Both the king's and nandini brothers met nandini and left the room.....manik left as soon as everyone entered the room....

Jayavanthi : I never expected to see my daughter like this....saying she cried hugging nandini ....

Nandini : mathashri kuch nahi hua mujhe ..... choti se chot hae ....main theek hu .....

Jija : ye choti hae apke liye....

Nandini just keeps her mouth shut listening to her stern voice .....

Vaidehi : nandini beta .... Daradiya na hum sabko ....

Roopa : ab tumhe jaldi hi theek hona hae .....both the kids cried a lot for their mother they didn't even drink milk properly..... she says caressing the hairs of sleeping kids .....

Maheswari : main tumse bad main baat karungi ....

Charu : main bhi ...mujhe bhi bahut kuch puchna hae apse .....aur complain bhi karni hae apke bare main....

Malini nalini didn't say anything but hugged nandini tight .....the whole ladies in family smiled looking at them.....

Charu : these both did puja for you to wake up .....

Maheswari : they didn't sleep or eat anything saying they want you to wake up and feed them....

Nandini : dasi jaldi kuch khane ko le aoo ....

Dasi ran away listening to her orders ...

Charu : I will feed them.....saying she is about to take the plate from dasi..but .....

Nandini took the plate and started feeding both nalini and malini ....they both said how manik is worried for her and how he did puja ..... Nandini heard everything carefully .....now she is scared of manik reaction bcoz she clearly rememred how he left her in angry .....

After feeding them she made both of them sleep beside the small babies....as daima said nandini should not feed small babies....nandini made them drink cow milk ....

All the mothers left to have food along with kings.....even nandini bhabi left with them......

Charu maheswari came along with dasi to give nandini food and also to talk to her ....

Charu ; apki khana choti yuvrani ....she says angrily ....

Nandini is surprised listening her angry voice.....

Maheswari : dasi vaha rakho aur niklo .....

Dasi placed the food there and left the room.....

Nandini : kya hua Didisa .....

Charu : don't call me that ....sach me hume Didisa manti ho toh you could have shared your plan with us ...we could have fought together ....

Maheswari : chodo charu ....she doesn't feel us sisters that's y she locked us in room to save the yuvraj of north kingdom and got ready to sacrifice herself.....

Nandini : I'm sorry ....I know it's wrong but that time I felt it right ....
agar hum teeno ko kuch hoti yuvraj and bache akela hojata .....but I know if something happens to me you both will be there for him and kids ....that's y I did this .....I always feel you both my sister's....and always loved you .....saying she burst into tears...

Charu and Maheswari immediately hugged her tight ......all three hugged each other and cried....all this is seen by manik who came to see nandini as he left in angry .....he didn't disturb them but left from there......

Precap: manik punishing nandini .....by sending to south kingdom.....

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें