4

We headed to the place. I was kind of nervous. My hands were sweaty. I had every right to be though, we would be handling a weapon and if you don't block you get hit. Simple.

This place was a scary one. It was a green floor and white walls. 3 first aiders had to be present at all times, as there were 3 areas you could fight in.

We walked in and... Slice... Someone got cut and the first aider rushed straight to them. I started to feel sick watching, but Loki looked excited.

"You remember how to do this, right?" He asked. I didn't, but I didn't want him to know that. I wanted him happy. However, at a place like this, you cannot lie. You're life is at risk.

I went up against someone who was seemingly new at this. He looked scared. As scared as I felt inside.

"Treat him respect. Beat him" Loki said. I held my sword and swung it. Loki then stood in the way. "Tony. Fighting like that and you'll lose." He had actually caught my blade. "It's like you want to get hurt." He pushed me out of the ring.

"I'm sorry."

"I knew you were inexpierenced. I thought you were further along than this though. I'm extremely dissapointed. Get in the car, we're going home."

"I thought you wan-"

"Get in the car. We are going home." Loki's voice was stern. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car.

I drove us home in complete silence. He seemed grumpy. When we got home, he dragged me inside, with my hair.

"You told me we could do what I wanted to do today. I thought you weren't going to be an egotistical b******. But you showed up there completely unprepared." He snapped. I looked down.

"I only went there because its what you wanted to do. I can't sword fight Loki. I find it extremely difficult."

"Oh its clear you can't sword fight. Go get changed. I'm cooking dinner. If you say anything until after dinner tonight and I will punish you." I was in shock. My mouth was stuck permanently open. I walked out the room quickly and got changed into a baggy t-shirt and some skin tight exercise pants.

When I walked through back to Loki I felt confused and embarrassed. I tried to make him happy and I angered him. I didn't understand what was happening. How did I mess this up?

"Loki..." I mumbled. His head snapped towards me.

"What did I say, Stark!" I squeaked in response and backed away. He sighed and came closer to me. He backed me up to the wall. One hand rested on the wall next to my head. The other ended up on my chin lifting my head. He kissed me gently. "Behave." He said with a smirk which was both highly seductive but also pretty terrifying.

"I will. I'm sorry, sir." I whispered. He enjoyed it when I called him sir. It was a dominance thing. Me calling him sir meant that I was his. He could do as he liked to me for he is my 'master'... so to speak.