2

The meal was too much. My stomach felt like it was about to explode from it. He walked over to me and sat on the table.

"It 8 o'clock darling. You know what time it is." I closed my eyes. I wansn't exactly in the mood for that right now.

"Can we talk." I said. He stood up.

"Do you not want to have sex?" He asked. "Is there something you'd rather do. I would do anything." He started to ramble about things he could do to make me happy and then at the end of it yelled "Please don't break up with me."

I knew Loki loved me. That was something I knew. I loved him very much too.

"I'm not going to break up with you, Loki." I said. A sigh escaped my throat. Perhaps having this conversation was not going to be a good idea.

"Then what is the matter? Are you dying?" He seemed panicked.

"Loki. Sit down." This was happening. He sat down, his hands together. "Loki. Have you ever thought about marriage? And kids? You know. The future."

"No." He said bluntly.

"No you haven't thought about it or?"

"No I don't wanna have kids. And no, a marriage between us would be immoral." That word stuck in my mind. Immoral.

"Why would it be immoral?" I asked. I wanted to know the answer, but I knew I wouldn't like it.

"Your a mortal. I'm a... You know I will outlive you for a couple of milleniums. I don't want to watch you die and then a hundred years later look at the ring and burst into tears."

"Thats not exactly a good reason." I said. Just because I would be gone one day is not a good enough reason for him to deny his love for me.

"Also. My father would never allow it. He hates you and being a gay married couple on this world is not wholey accept-"

"Your father hates me?" Loki blinked a couple of times, realising what he had just said. Odin always told me he liked me. Loki always told me Odin liked me aswell.

"No, my father loves you. Ignore I said that."

"No. You just said your father hates me. Whoelse hates me?" I asked, standing up dramatically. My chair falling backwards from the force I pushed it backwards while standing.

"No one hates you. Please sit back down." He was trying to get me to sit back down. I shook my head. "Anthony, sit down."

"Be honest with me!" I snapped.

"No one hates you. Just Odin. Alright. Maybe Thor. I aren't sure. And the warriors three. Sif isn't fond of you." The list kept going on. I felt my eyes starting to well up.

"So... Pretty much everyone in your life. Everyone hates me." I left quickly. It wasn't very graceful though. I tripped over my own feet. Loki went to help me up but I wouldn't let him. I got up by myself and went to the room, laid in my bed and started to cry. Why did he lie to me? I thought I was welcome. Why did they lie to me? What is wrong with me?