Chapter 21: Three Weeks Later...

Start from the beginning

Her eyes widened further as a growl escaped her throat. "I'm sorry..." She said before breaking down. I never thought the Vipers as much as of a feely feely group.
I guess I was wrong,they were no different than us,they had strict rules and a ruthless way of power but they still loved the pack just as much as we did ours.

"For what?" I asked I was holding back from just kissing her.

"They are mistreating you." King looked at my arm. "They know I'm a Luna." I sighed. Wincing as blood dripped out of the holes.

"They are mistreating you too..." I looked at the rope. "Not as bad as you...I have the ranking authority but I'm afraid not for long." King groaned. "Then don't let that happen." I growled.

King looked at me shocked. Why were we opening up to each other?

"Your an Alpha...letting them do this to you is wrong..-" "Second Alpha...I only control a small number of the Vipers..." King explained.

I nodded. I stepped forward...smoothly grabbing her knife from her thigh. I cut down the rope letting it fall off of her.

"Thanks." She whispered. "Why didn't you reject me?" I asked grabbing my knife and putting it in my holster. I felt more at peace with it. "Because you begged me not too." King shrugged.

I grabbed her and threw her against the tree. "You knew...you knew I was a potential..tell me was I the only one or was I just a game?" I asked her threateningly.

King looked me dead in the eyes. "I knew you liked me..it was how you acted even when I took your finger,you gave me your board,you knew I was desperate for the pride of the pack." King growled back.

Pushing me off of her. Her touch set a fire under my skin. Her eyes glazed over. As she took a step forward I took on back.

As soon as I hit the back of a tree I felt her hands beside my sides.
I looked at her terrified. "Your scared..." King whispered,eyes showing concern.

She pressed her hand on the center of my chest feeling my heart pound in my chest. "Oh..." She laughed lightly at me. Her breath tickling the base of my neck.

I swallowed hard. Her toxic eyes looking to my Amber ones.

"Come back tomorrow." She ordered. I felt my knee shake slightly her hand adding a slight pattern of pressure to my chest.

As if she was timing my heart. I think she is! She totally is!!! She lifted her hand off and shifted into her wolf walking away. "Give me your knife." She ordered.

"So they won't know we've met." King hissed. Her eyes searching mine. I was so flustered...and embarrassed I gave her the knife and she nodded disappearing in a flash. The leaves on the trees pulled towards the direction she left in.

I felt so over heated. She left me!! That bitch is toying with me!! I growled in frustration before finding Apple. She seemed to have found some company in some thugs.

I picked her up away from them and we started our walk back home....

(Next~Day)

I rose quickly. Looking around I had hoped to find King but she wasn't with me. This really sucks.
I thought to myself.

I dressed in a tight black t shirt.
Black jeans..and gold belt with my bandana over my head.

My head was on backwards as I road to the meeting place. I saw everyone's bikes there. Getting off,I mentally stabbed myself.

I was do fucking late.
Opening the door I saw the Alphas sitting next to each other. I found my spot at the other end of the table. Cigarette smoke and the smell of chewing tobacco filled the air.