4: Hardik's bedtime stories

Start from the beginning

"Where did you lose it?" Asked Virat, narrowing his eyes at Rohit.

"I don't remember that." Replied Rohit, smiling sheepishly.

"You are an idiot. I'm sure one day you will drop your brain somewhere only if you even have it." Mocked Virat.

Before Rohit could've replied, Jinks stepped in.

"You should not speak about having brains when you itself lack it. A few minutes ago, you ruined our plan." He said, crossing his hands across his chest.

Virat opened his mouth, gaping like a goldfish as he didn't have a comeback for Jinks while Rohit smirked triumphantly.

"Never mind, I think it must've fallen on the bus," Jinks said, bringing everyone back on the track.

"I think me and Jinks should go and look for it in the bus," Shikh said, and JiViRo agreed.

"So, the ghost calls his name 'Kuldeep! Kuldeep' and when he turns back, the ghost eats him alive." Hardik finishes his story.

"It was one hell of a story." Praised Jaddu while clapping his hands.

"No, it was a horrible story," Jass said, shaking his head at his weird friends.

While everyone was bored of his story, Kuliya was pale and shit scared, so he didn't even utter a word when Yuzi argued with Harry that he deliberately killed Kuliya.

"I'm going to the bus with Sikh to bring water bottles which Ro forgot there. That's why Virat was angry." Jinks explained to everyone and left.

They came back after a few minutes till time others were already on their feet with their bags on their shoulders to go inside the fort.

"Have you got it?" Asked Virat impatiently.

"Yes, we got it, don't worry," Jinks assured him with his trademark smile while Shikh winked.

"Thank God! Otherwise, Virat would have killed me." Ro said, and Virat nodded, agreeing to him.

"What are you guys hiding?" Bhuvi asked, standing beside Virat.

"We are not hiding anything, Bhuvi," Shikhar said, trying to act calm as others were speechless.

"Do I look like a fool? I know you guys better than you know yourself. You can't hide anything from me. Just spill the beans." Demanded Bhuvi.

Before anyone could have replied, Jaddu started shouting.

"What the hell are you guys doing there? We should enter now; otherwise, it will be no fun."

"Yes, let's go," Hardik yelled.

And they did enter the fort.

_______________

The place was dark, so everyone took out the torch from their bag

The place was dark, so everyone took out the torch from their bag. Due to the darkness, the area was looking scarier. Just then, owl hoots making some of them frightening. It did not winter, yet still, they could feel the sudden drop in temperature; chills ran down their spine. But they started walking without thinking of what was stored for them.

Jaddu was walking in the front boldly, behind him was Kuliya, who was pressed against Yuzi and Bhuvi as he was scared while Yuzi was calmly walking and humming a song whereas Bhuvi was in a worse mood; Hardik, Jas, and Rahul were lazily walking behind them where Harry was telling about a party he visited Rahul and Jas who was hearing it with no interest, in the end, were the four with satisfied smirks (expect Jinks who was smiling) on their faces as their plan was on the way.

"It's horrifying here," Kuliya said finally to Yuzi, but Hardik heard it, of course.

"Do you wanna go home?" He asked with fake concern.

"Yes," Kuliya replied without missing a beat while nodding.

"Then go home from here, alone," Harry said, emphasising the word alone with a smirk.

"It would be better if we leave you here alone," Jas said mockingly.

Harry scoffed while Rahul and Yuzi chuckled.

"Yeah, it would be great. But, then, we all can be finally free from you and your stupid stories." Yuzi joined in while laughing.

"Where will we be going from here, Jad?" Bhuvi asked, ignoring their argument.

"The fort is in the centre, so after crossing a small jungle, we will go to the fort and do camping nearby it," Jaddu replied enthusiastically.

While everyone nodded their heads, Kuliya became more scared, if it was possible. Just then, he heard a voice calling his name.

'Kuldeep'

________________

Hello everyone :) Can you guess the person calling Kuldeep? Comment your views. I'll dedicate the next chapter to the person who will answer it correctly.

(P

(P.S. RohiRat after winning the 2013 champions trophy. Aren't they the cutest?)

Vote☆ Comment☆ Share☆