0

I clasped my hand shut, the joints creaked, it created an eerie sound that shallowed the quiet room. Where am I? I was on top of a workshop table with various tools. If you can see pieces of wood left on them that matched mine.

What is my purpose here? Is it for decoration or a play toy?

"Oh my, I didn't think it would work!" A raspy voice boomed behind me. Rotating my head like a wheel 360° degrees, the man standing mesmerized by my movement, wanted to desperately touch me.

"Who are you?" I was surprised by how monotoned and creepy my voice was, it was childlike but at the same time it wasn't, but I liked it, "Who am I?"

"I am Anmo, professor Anmo," He pronounced, delighted to hear me talk, I could hear the pride in his voice. "You, my dear, is Antoinette."

"Antoinette?" I repeated to him, "what is my purpose here?"

"That my dear is for you to decide," He walked over to the cupboard, opened it, and pulled out some paint, white, red, and blue. "But I will proudly call you my daughter. If it's all right with you?"

I could sense his loneliness, him waiting for my response, I thought that if I declined it would surely break him. If you looked around the place, it lacked things you'd normally find in a home. There weren't any photos of friends nor family, maybe because the man pushed them away, or isolated himself from them. But I'll never know, at least for now.

So I said "Okay," a smile appeared on his face soon after with eyes that filled me with comfort. It was almost as if he were thanking me. "Where am I?".

"You're in my workshop that's above my laboratory, deep into the forest, between the hidden leaf and sand. " He replied, moving away from me.

I sat there and watched him pull out dark and white, cloth pieces. Then he sat the paint down on an empty table next to a sewing kit, a weird torso-skeleton thingy. With a calming smile on his face, he picked me up and placed me in the torso-skeleton thingy. At a closer look, the ends of the bones were craved to match the three holes on each side of my back.

The device snapping into place, kept me in place, hovering a bit above the table.  He measures me for clothing size and sewed a black and white dress for me to wear. It was made to cup my chest, which I had no nipples just the mounds of craved c to d cups. After the dress was done, he made matching gloves, socks, and a cape.

He painted my body white. he went to bed and in the morning, he painted purple lines running down from my eyes to the edge of my face. And then he gave me two bright red-filled circles on each cheek.

He put on the dress, gloves, and socks for me. And disconnected me from the device he buttoned up the back and tied the cape on me with a purple ribbon, which lies limp on my chest. Lastly, to complete the look I have heels with wedges on.

Possessor Anmo carefully placed me down on the ground, slowly pulling away, testing if I'd fall or not. I didn't. He was either proud of me or the creation of me. From a couple of feet from me, he motioned me to come to him.

Sounding like the jiggling of bones, I Wobbly walked over. Sometimes I used too much force, and my leg would violently swing up, but I made it. Possessor Anmo grabbed and spun me around in joy, my 4'9 feet meaning nothing to him.

He placed a seal on my paint, and clothes so that they don't wear out. Then he messed up my platinum white, short, hair, and I reached up to do the same to his red hair, which he bent down for me.

"Would you like to train under me?" He asked, and I nodded and that was how my journey began.