"Come here", I directed them.

They came and stood in front of me.

"Who's plan was it?", I asked.

They didn't reply anything.

"I repeat who's plan was it", I asked again.

"It was my plan", Siya replied.

"But all of us were a part of it", Aatish continued.

"Why would you do that?", I asked.

"Because we don't like her. We can never give her our mom's place", Siya replied.

"Who's asking you to give her your mom's place? Just respect her for who she is", I shouted.

Siya and Aatish looked at me with their big wide eyes.

They had inherited them from their mom.

I sighed, trying to control my anger.

"Sahil were you also a part of this plan?", I asked.

"Yes I was", Sahil replied confidently.

"I dunno what's the problem with you guys. She has always been so sweet towards you", I said.

"In your presence", Siya added.

"You just know about one part of the incident. Do you what she called us? Little shits", Siya defended herself.

"What do you expect from a person whom you treat very badly, sweet words?", I asked her back.

"I can't argue with you dad when she is the subject. You always take her side", Siya shouted.

"Don't you dare raise your voice on me young lady. The consequences will be bitter. You've had enough of my polite words. Now listen. Whether you like it or not, she's gonna stay here only. If this thing is repeated again, I'll make sure that the punishment is severe", I said and walked away from there holding Nidhi's hand.

-----------------------

After the dinner -

I was trying to sleep but couldn't. Nidhi turned towards me and placed her head on my chest.

"Not able to sleep?", she asked.

"Hmm", I replied.

"Is it because of Siya?", she asked.

I sighed.

"I swear Nidhi, she wasn't like this. She was a very sweet kid. But after Aanchal's death she has completely changed. I've tried to explain her so many times. But she isn't ready to listen", I explained her.

"I understand", Nidhi replied.

There was a moment of silence between us when Nidhi spoke.

"Why don't you send her to boarding school? It's the best place to reform kids like her", Nidhi suggested.

"What! No, I'm not sending her away from my eyes", I totally protested.

"Kartik, try to understand. It's for her betterment only. When she'll be far from gadgets and all these influences around her, she'll begin to improve both in academics and as a person. This is the only solution to your problem", Nidhi explained calmly.

I didn't reply anything.

"I'll have to think about it", I said.

Nidhi yawned.

"Okay, I'm gonna sleep now. Good night", she said.

"Good night", I replied back.

---------------------

KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡[✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें