CHAPTER TWO

Can is at the office working on advertising for Sanem's last book.   He received a call from Metin, who is working as attorney and agent for Sanem.  The call was about an offer to purchase the rights for her first book to make a movie, from Producer/Director C. Bayrak.  Can was amazed,  as this was their story.   He told Metin, that Sanem was out of the office today,  but he would give her the information and have her call Metin back.  Can just packed everything up for the day and went home early.

When he got home, he was so excited to see Sanem,  and find out how was her shopping trip.   All was quiet when he walked into the house,  and he found Sanem lying on their bed sleeping soundly.  He just slipped off his shoes,  lay down,  and pulled her close.  They both slept peacefully for about an hour,  when Can woke up to little kicks against his stomach.   Sanem smiled in her sleep, then said, "I think our babies are hungry."

Can ask, "What would you like to eat, my only?"   Sanem started listing off,  "strawberries,  bread, meat,  ice cream,  and tea."   Can started laughing, and got up to start on her list,  as his girl likes her food.   She will definitely be adding to the list very shortly.

While they were eating the things Sanem requested and some healthy salad and fruit,  Can told her about Metin's call.   Sanem just sat there with her mouth open, saying, "Really!  Wow!   What do you think?"    Can said, "It is up to you,  but I am okay with the idea.   It would just be better if the fictional names you used,  were continued.   I like the name you are writing under now,  Erkenci Kus,  what a great name for my little bird."

Sanem said, "I know my first book was by Sanem Aydin,  I like this one better, and gives us more privacy.    Especially with our little ones coming."

Can replied. "Maybe you can talk to Metin,  before making up you mind,  especially about the privacy issue."

Sanem said, "I will and if you have time,  maybe you can go with me?   Especially since it's our story.   I would also,  like to see if The Agency could do the advertising,  and we could be given first approval of the choice of actors."    Can said, "Of course, my love."

"Now I have a surprise for you,  but I think I will wait until Friday to show you." Sanem said excitedly.    "If you're sure," said Can "but I bet I could get you to tell me!  Did you find what you wanted to wear?   I know it is beautiful,  no matter what it is though."

Sanem smirking said, "I told the girls that you wouldn't care if I wore a bed sheet tied with a ribbon."     "You know it", said Can, "you are beautiful in anything.   I just want you to be happy.   I can't wait to show you and our babies off to everyone, even in a bed sheet.   Now tell me what color your dress is,  because I have a special surprise for you, and want to know if it will go with it?"    Sanem replied, "It will be easy to match as the dress is white."

Now it's Wednesday and Metin has arranged a meeting with Mr. Bayrak, at his office.   Can picked Sanem up for the meeting.   Mr. Bayrak, was very nice and felt like an old friend from the first handshake.    He was very impressed that Sanem and Can were having triplets,  and she was walking around!   He totally agreed that they would definitely have the privacy they requested, during the filming and afterward as much as they wanted.   He would have to talk to his partners about Fikri Harika doing the advertising.   He said, he "had an actress in mind, that she used to be a model,  maybe Can knows her?   Her name is Arzu,  and she would be very excited to work with Can Divit,  as she said, 'she knew him very well'.    In fact,  she is the one that brought his name up when we first met,  about another project."

After Sanem and Can finished laughing, Can told him, "We would respectfully request that she not be used in the film.    Last time we worked with her on a photo shoot,  she was very rude and dismissive to all the crew.   She had a very bad attitude with everyone."    Mr. Bayrak agreed, then she would not be someone he wanted to work with during the filming of a movie.   When ask who they liked for actors,  Sanem and Can both looked at each other, then suggested Demet Ozdemir and Can Yaman.   They really liked them,  as they seemed down to earth and treated everyone fairly.   They thought that they would make a wonderful,  Phoenix & Albatross.   Mr. Bayrak was impressed with their suggestion,  and said he would work on signing them.   Be prepared,  there is no guarantee that they are not already working on another project,  but he would try,  because he liked their suggestion.    After shaking hands, wishing them blessings with their babies, and that he would be in touch.   He assured them that projects like this take a long time to prepare and plan,  so don't be surprised if they didn't hear from him for a while.  

 They assured him laughing,  that they were positive they were going to be extremely busy themselves,  for the next few months and years.