One

"We're doing what?!" I screech out. I, Catalaya Rodriguez, hated living with all boys. It was annoying. I couldn't get any peace and hearing this news was absolute bullshit.

"We're moving..." my dad says again, but slowly. I rolls my eyes and shoot a glare to my brothers, "dad, I'm not an idiot, you don't need to say it slowly."

Cayden snorts, "could've fooled us sis." I wave him off, turning my attention to my sperm donor, "daddy, it's my junior year! And I don't wanna move because of any of them."

My dad sighs, "I'm sorry sweetheart, but it's a little more convenient for all of us..."

I scoff, "sure, convenient -"

My dad coughs, "Catalaya, I'm only going to tell you this once. Aiden has gotten a chance to play at a school that always has recruits, so do you because you do want to play college softball. Besides, it's closer to our work building, and closer to Hayden's school till he can graduate and help Cayden out."

I sigh and roll my eyes, "I swear to God, I HATE MY LIFE."

I storm up the stairs, slamming the door to my room. I slump against the door, rubbing my hand across my forehead. "Great..." I say out loud, look around my room. The light blue walls match the bed spread I have, the walls hold trophies I won competing in softball and cheer tournaments. "Might as well get to packing."

•••

"Aiden?" I speak, as I knock softly before opening the door to his bedroom. His bed was posted in the middle of the room, with a sofa placed directly on the other side facing out the window, with a tv plastered on the wall. I watch as Aiden pauses his game, lifting the microphone away from his mouth - no doubt playing with some of his friends he met this summer at camp.

"Yeah, little bug?" I scoff. I wasn't anywhere little. I was short, coming to a whopping 5'3", but I held a little weight in my stomach, thighs, and butt area. "Can I sleep in here with you tonight?"

Aiden's face softens, smiling at me, he nods, "yes. Go ahead and lay down. Is it okay if I keep playing?"

I roll my eyes, walking to his closet to steal a sweater of his to sleep in, "we've been attached to the hip since I came out 11 months after you, anything you do doesn't bother me." He lowers the mic to his mouth and unpauses the game, "whatever, love you goodnight."

I shrug, throwing myself on to his soft bed, "love you too." I roll under the covers, getting myself situated, I sigh. My mom passed aways 6 years ago, cancer sure did win, but she put up one hell of a fight. Cayden was born first, he definitely wasn't planned, but my parents wouldn't have wanted it any other way. He graduate high school, and decided to make the leap to go to business school at the University of Washington, in Seattle. Once he graduated, he moved back home to help my dad take over the family company. Next came Hayden, played football all his life, could've went pro, but decided to follow in our dad's footsteps, and play football at UCLA. He has a year and an half left, but he's super excited to graduate and help Cayden and dad out at work. Next came Aiden, he is the star football player. 6'4" and all muscle, he plays slot receiver or just wide receiver. He wants to go pro, and play for the NFL. Dad is super proud at least one son is trying to do what he wanted to do.

All of us look exactly the same. We are an interesting bunch, you can say. We are Italian, Mexican and Native American. My dad is Italian and Mexican, standing at an astounding 6'4", with black wavy hair and sea foam blue eyes, he carries an olive pigment and surprisingly looks good for having 4 kids all around the same age before being 45. My mom, she was Mexican and Native American. She was a whole 5'0", long brown hair, with a darker skin tone than my dad, kind of like a dark mocha color. She had freckles and green eyes, she was absolutely gorgeous. 

All my brother stand at a freakish 6'4", while I stand at a whole 5'3". We all have tan skin with freckles that line our cheeks and nose in a cute way, sea foam blue eyes that stand out greatly against our dark skin, and brown wavy hair to top it off. You couldn't tell us we weren't related.

I wouldn't trade my family for anything, but living with all males, could drive you crazy. Yet here I am, tucked into my brother's bed, dreading tomorrow.

•••

"Can you move a little faster, Cat?" Cayden hisses out, I glare at him. "Are you fucking serious?" I ask him, fumbling with boxes that were bigger than me, "these boxes are bigger than me, I can hardly see where I am going."

I hear a chuckle, "here sweetie, I'll take those. Why don't you start unboxing the down stairs? It will make moving easier." I smile sweetly at my dad, not before flipping Cayden off. The house was pretty big. I have no clue why it's so huge, but, we all live together, so might as well. I throw myself down on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Jesus, are you okay?" I raise my head a little, looking at Aiden, "I swear I feel like I didn't work out at all this summer," I said grabbing my stomach and shaking it a little, "do you see this?! Why is this here?!"

Aiden chuckles, walking over and sticking his hand out to me, "don't worry sis, I think you're perfect. Besides, you train all year for softball, and you used to do cheer. Don't get down if you gain a little weight, besides you were getting a little too skinny..."

I sigh, jumping up with the help of his strength, "I know, but you know how I am." Aiden smiles wrapping me into a hug, "I know, that's why I'll smack anyone up if they say anything about you."

I laugh, hugging him back, "thanks Aid, love you."

"Love you too, now let's get back to work before dad thinks we are lazy."

"You guys are lazy! Hurry up, and besides you guys have school on Monday."

A groan left Aiden and I, "really!?"