"See you later ma." He said.

"Not likely." She said and then went off to finish what she came there for.

It was around 8 a.m when she had finally left. Getting hungry, she decided to make a pit stop at Smoothie King and get herself a large pineapple smoothie; then continued home. When she got home she put her smoothie in the fridge and took a long shower. After her shower she put on a white cropped tank and some grey tights.

She sat on her couch in complete silence just listening to nothing but the busy streets below her while she drunk her smoothie. Her phone buzzed and it was Azari asking if she had wanted to go with her to some birthday bash for Monty at a popular club. Armani quickly responded with a definite no, she had social anxiety which was slowly improving. Weird for a stripper? She knows but she liked the money; and before the judgement comes, Armani works multiple jobs. She likes money and she likes making multiple checks.

Being who Azari was, she wasn't taking no for an answer. Armani sighed after finally agreeing to go on the condition that if her anxiety got bad, she was leaving.

To relieve her nerves she finished her smoothie then got up. She grabbed her favorite vanilla incense and lit them then put out the flame, letting the smoke slowly release the smell. She grabbed one of her pre-rolled blunts and lit it, then inhaled letting the smoke sit before blowing it out. Her high kicked in minutes to an hour later, which made her hungry and caused her to eat half a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch before falling asleep. She woke up when it was well onto 4 p.m, and yawned just staring at nothing.

She was tired yet thankful she had finished testing and her assignments weeks before they were due. She walked to her easel and stared at her blank canvas before turning to her phone for some music. Seconds later, Soul ties by Majornine filled the room.

"Them soul ties gotchu stuck again, and ian never been in love but I swear to God I wanna love again." She mumbled as she drew out what she wanted to paint.

Her slashes harder and harder, the more the lyrics came.

"And thats only if you fuckin wit' me, tell me if you fuckin wit' me." She mumbled.

She remembered her first attachment and the day he broke her. She had met him in Baltimore 8th grade year when he was a sophomore in High school. He was sweet and always told her everything she wanted to hear. He treated her right for the 3 years that they were together. But in the end though, he wanted one thing and when he got it, he was gone.

He acted like she didn't exist and spread lies on her name. People thought she was a hoe because that was the image he portrayed of her, he didn't want anyone getting close to her, even if he didn't want a relationship with her. Whenever he went through stuff at home, he always ended up coming back to her, and because she was young and dumb she let him.

She felt attached to him and lost when he wasn't there, he took advantage of her heart, and started treating her like a regular ho.

He disappeared all together when she reached junior year and almost got pregnant with his kid. He was her first attachment and first soul tie. She hadn't dated since then.

Finally finishing her drawing, she painted for hours and finally finished around 9 p.m.