Natural Wonders! Here we come!

"We'll be going to the Natural Wonders of the World" Aizawa said, everyone cheering, even bakugou giving a small smile of approval. He was kinda happy to be getting away from all of his family and troubles at home. Everyone smiled and said where they wanted to go. "Pyramids!" Denki shouted, sparking with excitement "Great barrier Reef!" Mina said, never been on a field trip to different countries. "Effiel Tower!" Momo said, happy as a clam. "Grand Canyon!" Jiro exclaimed "I've always wanted to go!" She said, smiling.

Everyone was excited to go to the field trip around the world. "Well, we'll have to start some kind of fundraiser to help the school pay, so if anyone could get other companies to help us out. Its going to cost maybe about a million yen." Aizawa announced to the class, groaning. He rubbed his eyes, reaching into his pocket and putting eye drops in his eyes.

Bakugou was too busy staring at Kirishima with love struck eyes. He couldn't get the event of the night before out of his mind. He chuckled and smirked before he quickly looked away and blushes as Kirishima looked towards Bakugou's way. Kirishima chuckled and winked at Bakugou, finding the explosive boy absolutely adorable when he was flustered.

As they continued on talking about their field trip, Kirishima and Bakugou went to talking. "Hey Kirishima, where do you want to go?" He asked him as Kirishima shrugged. "I've never been to anywhere of these places, so im excited to see what'll happen!" Bakugou smiled at his response. "You're adorable when you're happy." He said, his comment making Kirishima turn as red as his hair.

//Im so sorry everyone. I got so busy with life problems that i completely spaced the story. Please, im so sorry!//