Egypt, My Beloved

Continuing on with the field trip of 1-A we left off with Kirishima, Bakugou, and Momo traversing Egypt and marveling at its graze and heat.....

Kirishima held Bakugou by the hand and would talk about his parents always wanted to come here and Bakugou would listen quietly, smiling and enjoying the sounds of Kirishima's voice and how intent he was on taking pictures for his parents. He wondered what his life would be if his parents—mom—were nicer, maybe he would be nicer, maybe he wouldn't hate how he speaks. 'No, that's a thought for another day,' he thought to himself, shaking the idea from his blonde hair.

"You okay Bakubro? Are you having fun?" Kirishima asked, poking the blonde's puffed out cheek. Bakugou swatted his hand away and scoffed, rolling his eyes. He gave back a boring, bland answer with his usual hint of sarcasm. Momo, too busy learning about the papyrus, didn't hear anything about the two. She was intently reading, her eyes scanning over the words describing the papyrus. She wanted to know if she would be able to produce papyrus just for a fun little trick to show off to her parents.

As the newly inspired group of students met up with the rest of their class, sweat glistening on most of their faces, they were all led back to their buggy and their guide. "Welcome back! Since the day is over, we'll take you to your hotel rooms and let you all settle in the for the night. At the hotel they do have all the accommodations you need, and to save room, boys will be roomed with boys and vice versa for the ladies." She explained, winking to the ladies before setting off.

During the ride, each student was given a paper that said who would be with who, and since it was a moderately small class, they only used up less than 10 rooms. Luckily, Bakugou and Kirishima were roomed together along with a few others. "Sweet! Bakugou look, we're roomed together!" Kirishima stated happily, blushing softly and rubbing his thumb over Bakugou's hand. Bakugou felt a bright blush flush his already red and hot cheeks, looking to the side out the window at the sandy dunes. "Yeah yeah, at least I'm not roomed with Deku or that Icey-Hot bastard," He said, a small smiled twinging at the ends of his lips.

Kirishima noticed and let a small chuckle through before reading through some of the pamphlets offered in the small compartments on the back of the chairs. Bakugou found himself dozing off and eventually falling asleep once again. He snored softly and curled his legs up, the hot sun blazing down on his face. He would definitely be sunburned the next day. The heat of the sun making him drowsy and sleepy.

Arriving at the hotel, the class flooded into it and found their rooms, on the 5th floor, a couple rooms rented out for them. They found their roommates and found that their things had been transported to their respective rooms. They all got settled in, Kirishima taking the bed next to Bakugou and letting the others battle over the beds. The rooms were moderately big, only two or three people allowed in a room at a time. Bakugou put his clothes out then away, eventually going to relax on the bed for the rest of the night.

Kirishima, once finished with his things, made sure no one else was in the room, his face redder than his hair as he closed the door to the two's room, locking it. He climbed onto Bakugou and sat on his thighs, looking down at him. "Bakugou, are you awake?" He whispered, getting a nod in response. "Of course I'm asleep," Bakugou said with a small chuckle. He grabbed onto Kirishima's hips, bringing him down closer to him so that their lips connected.