Ryan? Turtle? Nah

It's cold as fuck! You thought to yourself sitting up "auntie where are my..blankets?.." you looked around the unfamiliar environment. You rubbed your head as a sudden pain shot to the back of your head. You jumped up remembering what had happened. You were in someone's apartment, why? Why the hell would you know? You looked over at the kitchen, the lights were on and voices could be heard from there. You ignored them and walked over by the front door where your duffle bag was laying. You searched through it, luckily everything was there. You shot up once the lights in the room you were in turned on. You turned your head to see who it was, it was april. You looked at her and grabbed out your lacrosse stick, and a smoke ball. You listened her call out to the others in the kitchen. You were in pure shock once four giant, mutant, turtles walked out. The turtles got into fighting position. "Really?! Them?! Casey Jones is not dealing with this, sorry trouble!" you yelled and threw the smoke bomb onto the floor. The room was filled with a thick smoke screen allowing you to escape without being seen.You jumped out through a window. You jumped down from the railing after railing until you fell to the ground. You jumped on your bike kicking your stand up. The four turtles, and april jumped down surrounding your bike. The orange one spoke up first "wait! Weren't you the Casey jones from the purple dragons?" he questioned but you didn't plan on staying long enough to answer. You twisted your handle and your bike roared to life. You kicked your leg out and started spinning your bike in circles blasting each of their faces with carbon dioxide. Once they were coughing and rubbing their eyes you took your chance and drove off.

Although you were positive they hadn't followed you. You still decided to drive down a bunch of different streets. This would shake them off your tail, if they were on it. You groaned and pulled into your parking spot. Checking your surroundings once more you slipped into a public bathroom and changed into your regular clothes. You stuffed everything back into your duffle and walked over to your apartment building. You hummed to yourself walking up the stairs. A buzz coming from your bag made you stop in your tracks. Upon pulling out your phone to see who it was, you were surprised. You answered starting off with a "hello? April, you do know what time is it right?" you placed the phone against your cheek, holding it in place was your shoulder. You zipped up your duffle and continued walking towards your apartment eventually holding the phone next to your ear with your hand once more. "Girl! do I have a story for you!" you chuckled "well do you?" you snorted at her silent response, but it wasn't quite for long because in the background a male could be heard trying not to laugh. Key word; trying. "Am i on speaker?" you questioned opening your apartment door. "Um.. yeah sorry that was my annoying brother" april responded. You looked around making sure your aunt was in bed before sneaking to your room. You gently shut your door and threw your duffle under your bed. "Anyway, what did you want to tell me?" you hummed changing into comfortable clothes. "Well I have a dog named mayhem, and he sometimes wonders around, right?" you hummed plugging earbuds into your phone. "Right" you confirmed laying down in your bed. "Well tonight some weirdo tried to steal him! So i clocked him on the back of the head with my bat!" the thought of what she said made your head hurt, literally. "Damn girl, you must have some arm, i bet you made them regret trying to take away your dog. When you 'clocked' them in the back of the head you must have been really 'ticked' off." you snorted and that mentioned male in the background burst out laughing. "He gets it!" you laughed rubbing the back of your head. "Anyway!" April chipped in stopping the two from their laughing fest. "I dragged him inside and laid him down on my couch. I wanted to know why they were going to take mayhem away. But they woke up throwing a smoke bomb and ditched." April grumbled slightly, until you spoke up. "Well you have your dog back, and I'm glad you're ok, but why call me?" you hummed waiting for April to respond. "Well, they were wearing a purple dragons jacket, and i was wondering if you could ask your boyfriend, jase about them for me pleeeeeease-." she was cut off by her "brothers" all yelling in unison. "Her who?!" you giggled, speaking up again "what? Jealous?" you hummed slightly before sighing. "I can't i'm sorry april, you see me and jace aren't dating anymore" you scratched your cheek as another voice spoke up. "Good! The purple dragons are-" you interrupted him asking, "ryan?" April jumped slightly and panicked, it was clear to her stuttering. "Well a-anyway see you tomorrow at school sorry about j-jase yeah bye!" and with that she hung up.  You sat there very confused. "No way, nuh uh, impossible, preposterous!" you stood up pacing around your room. "Ryan? One of them? No way in hell! I'm sure he just lives down the hall and maybe came over to make sure she was ok! And what the hell were those turtles doing with her anyway?" you rubbed your head sighing slightly. "I guess Casey jones has to keep an eye on her." you mumbled and laid back down slowly falling asleep.