Chapter 2 :D

Ashtons POV

i looked for her all around the school . And i couldnt find  ,hmm....just realized i dont know her name . As i turned back to the cafeteria in defeat , the bell rang . As the hall began to gather with kids , one person stood out to me . There she was ! I pushed and shoved people out of my way to get to her , but i stopped dead on my tracks as i saw who she was with . Nancy . This couldnt be good .

Nicole's POV .

I was falling asleep in class . The teacher's voice was like a monotone . It never got high and it never reached low . Always the same . My eyes were shutting and i laid my head on my arms .

"Nicole .!" hissed Nancy in a low voice . My head shot up and i starred at her .

"Hmm?" i asked her . Nancy was a new friend i had made between second  and  third period . i made friends quickly . Nancy was pretty and nice ,but she cussed as much as a sailor . Her hair was curled but tied in a messy pony tail . And her blue eyes stood out .

"Whore , if i have to stay awake during class .. SO DO YOU ! " she whispered yelled at me . i made a face and   threw my pencil at her and went back to closing my eyes . I let my mind wonder and it led back to Mr.Unknown . I just realized i didnt know his name . He was cute . His dark brown hair fell right above his frozen grass color eyes. He wore a plain black shirt and you could tell he had a fit body . I was in the middle of a great dream when the teachers voice inturupted .

"Nicole would you like to tell me the answer?" i shot my head up again , and scanned the room . Everyone was looking my way , and Nancy was holding in a laugh .

"Not really ?" i said , the teacher gave me a disapproving look . i sighed .

"Look Teach , if i knew the answer i would raise my hand , dont you think?" i said , smiling to myself .

"Detention and  Dont sleep in class . " she said , before turning back to the board . This class was so boring ! how could i NOT fall asleep ? i groaned and starred at my desk .

"I wasnt sleeping , i just blinked and my eyes forgot to reopen . " i mumbled to myself . The bell rang signaling my freedom , i shoved my things into my bag and swung my bag over my shoulder . i had to stay after class to get my detention slip .

"You and Mr.Anderson will be cleaning the cafeteria tommorow . " Ms...Something said . I didnt know her name , i didnt bother learning names of teachers i was only going to see for a few short weeks .

"Who? " i asked , but then i realized it didnt matter . " you know what ? , nevermind . " i said grabbing my detention slip and walking out .

****

"Danny  ! i'm Home ! " i yelled into the emptiness . Danny was my big brother . He went to the school that i was now going to , but we didnt hang out much at school . While i moved schools ALOT , Danny loved to stay in one place for a long time . So the state of California had officially run out school that i could be kicked out of , so im stuck at LakeWood ... for now . So for now , im living with Danny . Our parents travel alot , to explore places no one cares about , so they arent around alot .  

"Nicole ! Whats do you want for dinner?" Danny asked from the kitchen .

"FOOD" i yelled throwing my bag next to the door .

"What kind of food?" he asked .

"The good kind " i smiled to myself .

"Ha-Ha" Danny fake laughed .

"Can we have McDonalds.? " i yelled from the stairs .

"Theres food here , at home . " he replied . i rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs .

"Thats not what i asked . " i retorted . I pulled my shirt over my head and walked down the hall  . I started singing to Love Drunk By Boys Like Girls . Before i got to my room , i noticed that there was someone in Danny's room . I walked back a few steps and i froze

when  i saw who was sitting on Danny's Bed .

"Why are you in my house ? "

:O

-------------------------------

iM SOOOOO SOOO SORRY I MADE THIS SO SHORT ! I JUST WANT THE NEXT PART ALL TOGETHER .