Making The Player Quit The Game .

[Nicole's pov]
I stepped out of my parked car , and stared at my new school ; LakeWood Academy .This place was amazing and huge ! Too bad i wont be staying here for long . This was my 3rd school in the pass 3 weeks . I looked around , and all i could see was a bunch of stuck up rich kids . I have no intentions of staying . I was too busy planning in my head what i was going to do to get out of this hell hole , that i didnt notice the girl that was standing in front of me . I ran into her , causing her to drop all her books .
"Watch where your going , bitch ! " she yelled , but it seemed more like whining .I smiled , maybe i didnt have to wait to be kicked out . This girl gave me enough reason to fight her . If i got in a fight , i would for sure be suspended and be on my way out of this place . Maybe my mom would send me to the school in Italy that i always wanted to go to . I balled up my hands into a fist and was about to connect my fist with her cheek , when some guy grabbed a hold of my arm and dragged me a few feet away from the girl .
" Are you insane !? " The guy yelled .
"Oh im Sorry ? Was i about to hurt your girlfriend ? " i asked sarcasticly , pointing at the blonde that was standing where i had left her . She had the nerve to glare at me .
"Oh god no ! Do you know who that is ?" he pointed at the girl with his thumb .
" No , but i bet your gonna tell me . " i said rolling my eyes .
" Cassandra , The deans daughter . " he said with an as-a-matter-of-fact tone .
Bonus ! If i fight the dean's daughter i will for sure get expelled or something !
"Even better . " i said walking towards the girl again . I balled my hands into fist again . I got only a few feet , before the stranger picked me up and swungs me over his shoulder .
"Put me down . " i yelled punching his back . " i will hurt you ! "
"Your a feisty chick. " he said . Dropping me on the ground . I hit the floor with a thump , landing on my back . i looked around , we werent outside anymore . We were inside the school's library . I glared at him , but he smiled . More of a smirk .
" Why didnt you let me hit her ! " i yelled . The librarian came around the corner and shushed me . i made a face a her and she walked away . She already didnt like me , I laughed in my head .
"Because , " he said " i didnt want that pretty face of yours to get a scratch on it . " He smiled . I laughed to myself . wow this guy is definitaly a player . Such a waste of time . i wasnt about to like a player . and i didnt want to make any friends like him at this place .
" Hmm , thanks . " i got up and walked out of the library , trying to find my way to the office .
----------------Ashtons pov-----------------

SHE WALKED AWAY !? NO ONE HAS EVER WALKED AWAY FROM ME . I stood there , confused . Whats wrong with her?! If i were to say those words to any other girl in this school , they would be all over me . Maybe she hit her head too hard when i dropped her .
"She walked away !? " asked Logan in between laughs . It was now lunch and i was telling my friends about what had happend in the library . They all seems TOO entertained with the fact that some strange girl didnt fall for my charm .
Lunch went by slowly . All i did was sit there and think of the girl . She intrested me . She was differant and so pretty . What kept me thinking about her was the fact that my charming smile didnt even attract her in any way . She just nodded and left ! Was my game off? Impossible !
I stood up from my seat and walked out of the cafeteria . I was going to find this girl and make her like me wether she likes it or not .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

HEY MY LOVELY READER . :D HAH WELL IM SOOO SORRY THIS IS SHORT :(

BUT I COULDNT UPLOAD SO MUCH BECAUSE I NEED TO HAVE THE NEXT PARTT ALL TOGETHER .

NOW VOTE AND COMMENT ! VOMMENT ! :D