Optimus and the others were in awed upon witnessing the creature disappearing before their faces turned to a tight scowl and snarled at the humans.

"Just say the word and I'll vaporize his ass,"

Hound pointed his gun at the bald man. Ironhide nodded too, pointing his gun at him.

"I agree with you, Hound."

Optimus turned away, knowing that this bald man was right.

"No, we are done here. Autobots, roll out!"

Out of dismay, everyone followed. Dino transformed around Daimon and slammed down his gas before following the others out of the highway.

"D?"

Came a soft voice coming from the little boy, who seemed to be a little shaken up from earlier.

"Yes, Dailus?"

Daimon fidget in his seat as the seatbelt around him tightened a bit for a reassuring hug.

"Do you ever think of leaving me behind?"

Dino swerved when he heard that, unknowingly that even Sunstreaker heard it too via radio.

"Why would you think of that, Daimon?"

Sunstreaker's voice came through the comlink upon hearing the question and Sideswipe was with him.

"To think from what that bald man told you about, I think was true."

Daimon sniffed, seemingly ready to cry.

"Dailus,"

"We would never leave you behind,"

Sideswipe decided to join in the conversation and chirped. "We promised you, Daimon! We will never leave you behind!"

Daimon wiped away his tears and smiled.

"Thank you,"

Suddenly, Dino growled and swerved at the left in a violent way before speeding up.

"Dailus, I want you to hold tight! We got company!"

Daimon did as he was told, holding unto something and the seatbelt around him tightened around.

The little boy turned around and saw a large silver semi and a maroon colored stinger racing right behind them with a white corvette trailing behind the silver semi.

"D? I'm scared."

"Dailus, you'll be fine. I'm here."

Dino picked up the pace of his alt and was neck to neck with Sunstreaker and Daimon held on tight.

Then, the bridge collapsed right infront of them which forced the two speedsters to transform into their bipedal form and have hoisted both Daimon and Sideswipe into the air.

Everything went into slow motion and Dino grabbed Sideswipe as Sunstreaker grabbed Shane and Cade.

Daimon and Tessa were still in the air when Optimus came into the view in his bipedal form and grabbed them both before transforming around them and was already back on the road once more.

Bumblebee shoot at the speeding maroon stinger but it went through him in a material of silver beads called Cybertronium.

'Bee saw it went through him and went back on the road before the small mech dropped down and looked at the escaping vehicle.