5

3rd person POV

After an hour passed, Daimon was sitting in Sunstreaker's alt as they parked under the bridge and Cade was going undercover.

"Okay, I'm in,"

Came a soft whisper from Cade as Drift upper roof enabled a video and saw the horrors that Daimon shouldn't have witnessed.

"They're melting them into pieces that I even don't know what they were making,"

Out of nowhere, Optimus transformed with a wave of anger and protectiveness coming out of him before punching the ground and tore out the lampost.

"They have slaughtered my friends! My allies! They are going to pay!"

With that being said, all of them transformed and raced with much anger towards the headquarters.

'Bee crashed into the windows and transformed, shooting unneccessary technology nearby, as Sideswipe followed suit by throwing bombs and blowing the place up while his twin transformed and put Daimon on his shoulder before letting out a snarl.

The others followed suit, except Tessa and Shane who remained outside hiding to wait for them, and begin destroying the place up.

Daimon knew he needed to help. So, when they've reached the top floor, Sunstreaker placed him down as Sideswipe and Ironhide took cover before Daimon looked around and saw a tiny robot inside a cylinder.

"Hey, kid! Over here!" the tiny robot exclaimed tapping the glass, which Daimon grabbed a piece of metal and smashed the cylinder in pieces. "Thanks, kid!"

Daimon looked at him before nodding and they went quickly back to the group.

Just to see the bald man running towards the autobots and Dino had to scoop Daimon up and placed him on his shoulder before everyone pointed their weapons at him.

"Hey, hey, hey! Hey! Stop that! That's company property!" He bellowed angrily. "Well, it's not yours even!" Cade sneered with venom in his tone.

The bald man looked at him and sneered. "This is a new era of the beginning! Whether you like it or not! We are making the likes of you!"

Angered, Optimus kicked something as it flung across the room and hit the glass, shattering it in the process.

"WE ARE NOT YOUR SPECIMEN!!!"

Daimon knew not to mess with Optimus and Sunstreaker, since he once saw his electric optics turned bloody red upon beating the man from the gas station before.

"We are not the likes of you, flesh bag!"

"Go on! Show us your true colors! We now owned your technology! We can create you! Like how I cloned my own child, yet they died from radiation exposure!"

Everyone were quiet before hearing a loud hiss and turned to see a large white fury in all fours.

The creature was out of its cell and it had a pair of brilliant blue eyes before letting out a low feminine growl, catching Daimon's attention.

"No, no, no! How did Specimen-21 escaped!?"

The scientists and guards were trying to contain it but no avail since the creature was skittish and hostile.

It blew out light purple balls of fire at them and everywhere, before it blew a hole big enough for the creature to escape.

Seeing the way of escape, the winged creature leaped up and spread open its wings before breathing a blast of light purple flame and went through it, disappearing without a trace.