stubborn♡

[author♡]

"chenle! wake up!" her mother was shaking him so rapidly. "moooom, its so early" he groaned in frustration. "get up or i'll destroy your Gayobong?" her mother threatened. and in an instant he wakes up.

"i'm up, okayyy" he rubs his eyes and stretched. "what is it mom? its to early" he asked still half asleep as he scratches his itchy chin. her mother sighed. "chenle... you're already married as you can see. and today, you'll be going on a honeymoon with jisung."

he wasn't fully awake before but now he is. and with shookening eyes he said "wHAT?! A-A h-honeymoon?!"

🐥

"what took you so long?" jisung rolled his eyes at him. and like a good partner he is, he just stayed silent. its too early for an argument.

"heyy! you don't get to treat me like that!" he pouted and chenle saw that, and being the soft boy he is, he burst out to uwus.

"awwww~ jisungieee, mianhae... i woke up late that's why" he answered as he was still pinching his cheeks.

"do i reawwy have to aegwo bewore you answer" his words were muffled thanks to his husband pinching his cheeks. "uwuu~" chenle can't help it he was too soft for this kind of situations.

"tskk let's just go" he interwined their hands as they walked to their destination. chenle began to be flustered and he was blushing rapidly. looking at their interwined hands. "o-okay"

🐥

"j-jisung i'm scared"

"shh calm down you can enjoy it more if you don't panic"

"r-really? b-but can we please go slow? please"

"sure Chenle-ya"

they were now at the Park's private jet. they wanted or JISUNG wanted to have a beach day. and chenle couldn't argue more. chenle was scared of heights and jisung being far from him wasn't helping.

they were still kind of uncomfortable with each other since its just their first week. and as the plane sideward he slided onto his husband. "jisung-ah!!" he panicked as he held onto his chest tightly.

"i'm so sorry for that sir, there were a hindrance in the air, wouldn't do it again" the captain apologized.

"shh its okay, we're safe.. shhh.." he calmed his husband down as he ruffles his hair gently and placed a soft kiss. chenle felt that as he stared at jisung awkwardly and with big eyes.

jisung chuckled, "why? is there something wrong?" Jisung asked and caressing his husband cheeks. "Y-You kissed me"Chenle answered still shocked. He was now red as a tomAto and he couldn't help but stare in shock.

"Tss" Jisung just rolled his eyes and began to look up somewhere, and that somewhere is anywhere but Chenle. "Jisung-ah look at me, I-I'm scared" Chenle was clinging for attention and affection. "Its okay Chenle, i'm here don't be scared okay" he then let the younger cuddle in his chest as he sing him a vERY calming song.

LoVe Talk♡

SAEGENG

TBC SOON!!!