69th date

(A/N)so I got had the great idea to write a horrible frerard fic with my exactly 0 writing skills. There's some smut but like I can't write smut so its bad.

Frank was hurriedly walking down the street, anxious to get to his boyfriends house. Today was their 69th anniversary, as they had been dating, and he wanted to do something special. The problem was that they had already had 68 anniversaries, and even though his hot boyfriend Gerard had been in charge of half of them, he was running out of ideas.

He got to Gerard's house, let himself in, and walked to the laundry room. He loved Gerard's laundry room, it always smelled like teen spirit(angst, b.o. and axe body spray). He climbed into the washing machine, hoping to find a bloodstain or two on one of Gerard's shirts. Blood always helped him think better. Fortunately for Frank, his boyfriend was a messy eater, and frank got a delicious snacc. Now that he could focus, he decided they would go to the coffee shop and get coffee, then go to the local cemetery to attempt to summon Satan.

Frank climbed out of the washer, only to find Gerard standing there naked, ready to grab some clean clothes from the dryer. Gerard screamed at the sudden appearance of his beloved boyfriend, but the scream quickly changed to a moan as frank wrapped his mouth around Gerard, wasting no time digging his tongue tongue into the slit. He then started slowly circling his tongue around the tip, Gerard's knees going weak. "I- fuck frank" Gerard said breathlessly. Unfortunately, that's when frank fell out of the washer, crashing, on top of the older boy.

Gerard rolled over onto Frank, because Gerard was obviously a top and always had to be on top." Frank Anthony Iero I love you but if you do that again I will literally drink your blood" "I'm sorry daddy. Youre just so hot I cant help myself." Gerard growled and said "Good. Let me put some fuckin clothes on." Gerard rolled off and pulled his clothes out of the dryer, black jeans and some band shirt so worn out he couldn't read what it for anymore.

As soon as he got dressed, Frank started complaining that he hadnt even gotten to the good part yet. His boyfriend just laughed and rolled his eyes. "Anyways babe, it's our 69th anniversary so I planned something special." Frank dragged Gerard out to the car and he drove to Starbucks.

They only got almost got in a wreck six times, which for frank was a record. Gerard said "stop trying to kill me frank I thought you were my boyfriend" to which Frank couldn't help but reply "gay people cant drive. And everybody knows you're gayer than i am, so shut your mouth." As an afterthought he added "oh wait you cant my dick is too big for that." He rolled his eyes and together they walked inside.

"What are you gonna get?" Gerard asked frank, hoping to make the long wait a little less boring"Just an iced coffee. What about you?" "I think I'll do the same" It was finally their turn to order. Frank stepped up told the barista, who had an abnormally large forehead, that he wanted a "Large ice coffee with two pumps of cream and-" he turned around to wink at the older boy "69 pumps of sugar."

Gerards dick instantly became striaghter than a ruler. He was the hardest he'd been in his entire life. He shoved frank to the ground before ripping off his clothes and ordering frank to do the same. "We-were in pu-public gee" frank stutter, shocked by what was happening and how gerards dick was striaghter then he was. "Now" gerard said gruffly, his voice becoming more seductive, causing Frank's boner to start growing too. Being the submissive fuck he was, frank obediently but slowly took all his clothes off too, hoping to tease his boyfriend some.

At this point, some girls sitting nearby had taken notice, and pulled out their phones, ready to record. The barista had made the coffee and yelled "frank!" To tell him it was ready. Gerard grabbed the coffee, and the barista was too busy with the next customer to notice that the man was naked. Gerard ripped off the lid and plunged his dick into the cuo,realized he had no other form of lube beside his own spit. The girls nearby had started getting loud and everyone was now staring, too entranced to do anything to stop it. One guy yelled out "FUCK YEA FREE PORN" as gerard muttered something to Frank that couldn't be heard due to the loudness of the room. Frank had bottomed so many times gerard didnt even think about prep,and immediately pushed his tip through, causing both men to moan, gerard started rocking himself further in, every movement causing a moan to rip through frank as though it were his first time. He was overwhelmed with pleasure as his boyfriend found his spot, and he moaned louder than ever. Gerard could feel pre cum starting to form just from the sounds of the younger boy, and was surprised he was going to lose it this early. He pulled out just before though, knowing how much frank enjoyed the taste.

Frank caught on. Gerard did this almost every time. He rolled over and took gerard into his mouth, working him through his release efficiently and finishing just in time for gerard to return the favor. They both lay sprawled out on the ground, and after a couple minutes, seem to remember where they are and pull on their clothes.

Both boys get really embarrassed as two people, a boy and girl, maybe 17, come over and compliment them. Frank whips out some business cards and hands them to the couple, throwing a few more out to people in the crowd, before grabbing gerards hand and rushing out. "What was that?!" He asked breathlessly, pissed but entertained at the same time. Gerard shrugged and said "sugar makes me horny" as they both got into the car, the older of the two driving this time.

Arriving at the graveyard, they grab the candles and other satanic shit from the trunk and walk over to the circle of headstones in the very center of fancy establishment. Lighting the candles, Frank begins to dance around the circle " six six six six six six six six six six six" as gerard sits in the middle of the candle circle, mumbling some devilish bullshittery. Suddenly everything burns red and a blinding flash fills the air. "Why the fuck did yall summon me I was in the middle of an episode of Gilmore girls. What do you want?"

Frank and gerard gasped before turning to stand and reciting what they had practiced for the past year:

~to be continued possibly~

(A/N) sorry y'all this is absolute shit cursed garbage I have no idea what this is but were gonna go with it alright I apologize

-Pete