Chapter 1

(( Hey everyone! I'm just here to say sorry for my spelling errors! You would think I would do better by my fourth story but nope!😅))
Jack's P.O.V.
I woke up to banging on my door.
'Geez it's 7:00 in the fucking morning I need more sleep then this garbage.'
Before I could get up in time to open the door to my room, I saw my best friend Felix swing the door open with one of his happy-go-merry smiles, and his fangs bearing out.
"Get your sorry ass up! It's our first day at Shadow High were we are finally hot!" he says and yanks the covers of me.
I let out a hiss as the cold air hits me and say, "why are you like this at 7 in the damn morning?!" I say and let out a shiver. "And besides you're acting like we, or let me ref-raise that, I won't have to go through yet another year of that damn trashcan Mark," I state and cross my arms with a pout on my face as I look at Fe who is now digging through my closet for clothes to wear. This a daily thing since Felix and I both moved from Ireland to Colorado to attend Shadow High. You see, Felix's family was ridiculed for what their son had become and they abandoned him, so we took him in. He is like a brother to me.
"Oh come on! I know you can beat him in one punch anyways, and stop nagging and get changed already," Fe says and throws a ripped light jean jacket, darker ripped jeans, my my hero academia shirt (yes I made him a weeb), and a light gray beanie along with my converse. " I'll meet you at school," he says and leaves my room. Fe takes the bus to school, but I don't like how the people smell in the bus near us, so I ride my skateboard to school usually while I listen to music.
After a few minutes of procrastinating, I finally get changed, brush my fangs, and quickly drink a bag of blood from our separate fridge as I grab my skate board and put in my AirPods (he be bougie).  The blood isn't really good, since it's cows blood, but we still mange with it. I grab my lanyard and lock our apartment door and quickly start to head to school while I let my Spotify playlist shuffle through my daily mix.

—Time Skip To School—

When I get to school I get looks from a lot of people. I guess it's because I glew up a lot over the summer. Still no tan, but the green dyed hair did make me stand out. I hate to admit it, but the idea came to me after I saw that Mark had dyed his hair red.
I look at my schedule on my phone and realize I have Science first. Great, I have the insane, creepy, weird, science teacher Mr. P. I swear he need to go to a mental hospital. He almost killed a student and blew up the lab last year!
I put my skateboard in my locker along with the others books, that I had to buy for my classes, that I didn't need right now. I can feel these longing eyes on me, which is normal since I look different, but they feel...weird. I close my locker and turn around to see the one and only red haired bastard staring at me.
'What the hell is he looking at.'
I ignore him and turn down the hall to my class room. Now way am I taking his shit this year.

Mark's P.O.V.
When I got into school I went over to my pack and we all chest bumped and howled. We were all just talking until a girl walked up to me. I mean I'm used to it, but this early in the school year? Really? She had a book of potions in her hand so I assumed she was a witch and she looked like a freshman.
"H-hey Mark. I was wondering if you could go fix my locker for me. It won't budge," she said with a hint of blush starting to creep onto her face. I could hear the guys in my pack behind me snickering because they know I'm so tired of this bull shit.
I sigh, "sure, show me were it is," and she takes me down this one hall to her locker. I opened it with ease when I got there and I knew it wasn't broken at all.
"Thanks Mark," the girl said and twirled her hair as she blushed.
"Yeah no problem" I simply said back and waved by as I walked back down the hall to my pack. I would occasionally take a glance at the other kids putting their stuff a way, and even wave back to a few who said hi, but one person caught my eye. It was Jack. I didn't know why, but all of a sudden I felt... different. I stopped in my tracks and just stared at him for a few seconds. What is this feeling? He looks completely different then before.., and his green hair.
It wasn't long until he turned around and made direct eye contact with me. Usually I would go up to him and usually try to scare him but I could move. The worst part was when he just walked away. He didn't even acknowledge me!!
I got back to my pack and they could tell something was off about me.
"You okay dude?" my one friend Wade asks. He was a bigger guy, but it suited him and he didn't look overweight at all. He's a goofball and usually kind, but can break you in half if you try to mess with his friends.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just a bit dazed is all," I say and give a little sheepish smile. He nods and just leaves it there. Finally the bell signaling to go to class rings.
'At least I can get my mind of Jack. I don't even know why I'm so dazed because of him.'
I check my schedule and head to my class.
When I get there most, pretty much all, of the seats were taken. All the girls look at me and make googly eyes at me, some even blowing kisses.
"Ah glad you cold make it Mr. Marky. Why don't you take a seat next to Mr. Jackaboi over there," Mr. P says. Why does he have to be such a weirdo. I look around the room for a green head and find Jack at a window seat, zoning out the window. I drop my bag at the empty desk next to him and he is startled out of his day dream and looks at me as a sit next to him. He just rolls his eyes and puts his hand on his ear to hide the obvious air pod he has in his ear. Why does it make me so pissed off when he ignores me? My tail starts to curl a bit from my frustration. This is going to be quite a sophomore year.

~AN~
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed!
Cya in the next chapter!!

Word Count: 1227