Chapter 6:

(Venator PoV)

I just got out of the shower, decided to chill on my sofa and watch TV. Simply because I literally had nothing to do. I was halfway through my random TV episodes when I got a knock at my door.

"Come in." I shouted, Tina and Sebastien came in. "How are you two?" I asked, "How did you do that?" Seb asked, "Mate you have known me for a while now, I didn't get the rank of commander because of family ties, I got there because I was good at my work. My armour helps a lot though." I answered.

We just sat down and carried on what we were doing earlier. Catching up on what had happened when I left. That carried on for a bit.

(Scarlet PoV)

I was sat there in mine and Eliza's Dorm, I was honestly waiting for Eliza to get back. She finally walked into the Dorm. "Hey Eliza, how's life?" I asked, she just stared at me, "I swear to god I want to kill Jordan." She said, "Why? What has he done?" I said, slightly angered. "He's been trying to get me to go on a date with him, he can't understand that I don't want to."

I just laughed, "That Texan cunt can honestly go fuck himself, Now come here, park your cutie bootie down, Monika and Tina should be here soon." I responded, I saw her blush as she heard my comment, but she did sit down. She even cuddled up to me. I didn't argue. After some time Monika and Tina walk in.

"Hey, you two, how have your days been?" Eliza asked, still leaning on me. They walked in and noticed her and just shrugged it off. "It's been ok." Tina said, "Hey Tina, I have noticed you have been getting closer to that White Mask." I said, purposefully to get her to blush a bit, and she did.

"He's my old commander that got Kidnapped." She responded, Monika looked at her strangely, "Do you honestly believe him?" Monika asked, "She is right Monika, Y/n Richardson went missing. Shortly afterwards so did his mother and Girlfriend. The only family left. About 2 months ago we got a report of a dead body. Amelia Richardson and an unidentifiable Female corpse was found in a ditch. Shortly after that White Masks started dying randomly with no cause." I explained.

"I believe him." Eliza said, "So do I, and I'm guessing Tina does." I replied, "I had heard multiple people had been forced to work in their organisation. Some of them become bombers, Some of them they don't trust with a bomb vest, imagine a suicide bomber that really fucking despises your Organisation, how do you think that's going to end?" I added, Monika was clearly contemplating something.

"I'll give him a chance, but I really don't trust an Ex-White Mask." Monika concluded, "A chance is all anyone needs." I replied, we all sat around the TV and started watching some movies.

(Venator PoV)

It was the next morning, I woke up at 6 AM and moved towards the shower, I had jumped in and had a shower for about 30 Minutes, during that time I was looking at each of my scars. Beatings from the White Masks if I did something wrong. A big slash down my arm was because I refused to kill hostages. Fucking hell what had my life become.

That's when I heard knocking at my door. I quickly got dried off and dressed in my armour. I then answered the door and saw a small person at the door. He was wearing a motor bike Helmet. "Hey, what do you need?" I asked, he seemed really energetic. "Hey, can I shoot your railgun?" He asked really energetically, "I'm sorry pal but it will probably Rip your arm off." I responded, "What it doesn't have any kickback." He responded, he must have seen the video, "Fine, let me grab and come down to the shooting range." I said. He seemed really happy and ran off towards the shooting range.

I grabbed my Railgun and some spare ammo. I turned it down to a lower setting. I arrived at the Shooting range and saw 3 people, the motorbike wearing man, an older looking guy and a beefy looking woman. "Right, here's the Railgun, it's on the lowest setting so it doesn't kill you." I replied, he looked defeated but the Beefy woman looked pleased. "Hi, I'm Tori, this is Mike and he is Mozzie." She responded. "And I am the Ex-White Masks everyone hates, the names Y/n. or Venator." I replied. Mozzie lifted the Railgun and aimed down the range, he fired and I could see the kickback exerted onto him. But he didn't budge,

"Can I use the Max setting?" he asked, "Even I can't handle the max setting without causing extreme stress to my shoulder and arm. It's even dislocated my shoulder before, with armour on. Mate it will kill you." I responded, Tori spoke up, "He won't shut up unless you do, so please just do it." I sighed but grabbed the Railgun and changed the setting, I did what they asked for and put it on the max setting. I made a quick test fire and sure enough my shoulder got dislocated again. I shrugged the pain off and passed it to Mozzie.

"Here you go, try not to get your self killed." I said popping my shoulder back in. he looked super excited but I stepped back, and Mike and Tori got the hint and moved from behind him, it was in slow-motion as he pulled the trigger. The Railgun fired and Mozzie flew backwards and hit the wall at almost the same velocity as the projectile that left the Railgun. I rushed over to check on him, he had a broken arm but other than that he was fine.

"Jesus, you are one resilient mother fucker aren't you." I said picking him up, "That got the adrenaline pumping." He said jumping out of my arms, "I'm off to see Doc." He said walking away.

"To be honest I thought he would have died when I saw you step back." Mike spoke. "I wasn't expecting him to live either." I agreed. Tori just stood there speechless. "That's one powerful weapon." She finally managed to speak, but Tina and three other females came around the corner and saw the dint in the wall.

"What did you do, we heard the Collison in Eliza's room." Tina said, slightly panicking. "Someone wanted to shoot my railgun, and that's what happens when they ask me to put it on the max setting." I replied picking up the Railgun, "Are they pulverized?" the Red-head asked, "No, but they did get a broken arm. Surprised me actually because I think the Broken arm came from colliding with the wall and not the weapon itself." I replied.