introduction and getting a letter to hogwarts

Hi my name is Sophia Johnson, I'm 11 years old and I'm a witch, I'm just waiting on my letter for Hogwarts, my best friend Ron is waiting on his as well.

Me and Ron have been best friends since I can remember, our mums and dads are friends, they've known eachother since Thier time in Hogwarts together.

That's how my mum and dad met.

He was a Gryffindor and she was a ravenclaw, they had met while they were waiting to be sorted by the sorting hat and became friends

And then they both became friends with Arthur and Molly

While they were in 2nd year they both tried out for Their houses Quidditch teams.

My dad soon became one of Gryffindor's beaters and mum became one of ravenclaw's  chasers.

After awhile of being friends and after awhile of my dad flirting with mum the soon got together in Their 4th year

Molly and Arthur graduated while my mum and dad were in their 3rd year but they still wrote to eachother all the time

Arthur and Molly Weasley are like my second mum and dad.

I'm also very close with Fred, George and Ginny.

I love to pull pranks with Fred and George, me Fred and George are the golden trio when it comes to pranks and their finished Thier second year at Hogwarts so they tell me what to expect.

and I love to have girl talk with Ginny and whenever I stay over at the Weasley's or vice versa me and Ginny always share a room and have the weirdest conversations.

we also share a love for the weird sisters, which is a wizarding band.

I stay away from Percy as much as I can because he's a bossy little twat, the only time I smile at Percy is if me George and Fred are playing a prank on him.

I have also met bill and Charlie but it was always during the summer since they are the oldest 2 and started Hogwarts when I was young so I don't really remember seeing them all that much.