Chapter 5

KRIIIINGGGGG

I turned off the alarm and scratch my eyes to remove sleep and I stretched. Ughhh its morning already? I'm so tired. Me and my mom played Just Dance and sang in our karaoke.

I did my daily routine. Like check my social media accounts, took a bath, brush my teeth and wear my clothes.

My "boyish" clothes are now gone in my clothes. It has been replaced by the clothes we bought in the mall. So today I'm wearing, ombre shorts and a pizza crop top shirt. I matched it with a red Vans and a sunnie. Good thing that our school isn't too strict about our clothes but we have some limits tho. And I changed my phone case with a sunset styled case.

I checked my reflection in the mirror. Wow this is the new me. A braver and stronger Holly. I'm Holly 2.0. Will someone recognize me? Will they still bully me like before? Now I'm anxious. Sigh I hope this day will be better.

I went downstairs and as usual I saw a memo in our fridge.

Hun,

I went back to work. There's fruit salad and peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the fridge. Love yah.

Mom

YAAAAY PB&J MY FAVORITE!!! So i ate the sandwich and placed the fruit salad in a container and put it in my bag for lunch.

I get my penny board. Locked the front door and check the door knob. Now off to school.

SCHOOL

I'm finally here in front of the double doors. Inhale exhale. Well, here goes nothing.

I opened the door while carrying my penny board. As I was passing through the noisy hallway, the fuzz went silent. Okay this is awkward. All I hear are murmurs, 'Who's that girl? I like her clothes.', 'Is she a new student?', 'Hey guys! Look at her she's hot!"

I didn't dare to look at them in the eyes. I just keep my head down while walking through my locker.

Unfortunately, I bump into someone. SERIOUSLY WHAT'S WITH THE BUMPING?!

"Sorry." We both said. As I look up and I couldn't believe what I see.

"YOU?!" We both said in unison.

"Are you stalking me?" The McDonald guy said. Yes, he's the one I bumped into.

"What? You're not a member of a band to be stalked around! You're not even Niall Horan!"

"You just find me handsome that's why you are stalking me! I'm way more handsome than that Niall guy. Whoever he is. And you like me don't you?" He blurted. Oozing with confidence. Ew.

"Whaaat." Then, I rolled my eyes. That's why I don't talk to boys at school because they're jerks. I turned around and opened my locker. I put my penny board and books.

All of a sudden, he closed the locker's door. Fvck rude.

"What's wrong with you?" I said bravely. I looked up into his eyes and I made a wrong move. He was smiling at me. Two dimples are showing. MAJOR TURN ON I CRIE.

"You really amaze. Hi! I'm Ja-- Harry! I'm Harry." I smell something fishy around here. "What's your name?"

"None of your business." I said. I walkout and went to my English class.

"See yah later, none of your business!"

Don't look behind your back, Holly. Don't you dare look back.

---
Author's Note

Another update. Wohooo. I hope someday my stories will be discovered. Hahahaha. *cross fingers*

I still want your comments, votes or follow or both. Hahahaha! You can talk to me guys! I don't eat humans. I eat pizza. Hahahaha!

Slow updates might be expected because of school. It's pretty hard. Sigh.

Love you guys! Please do spread my stories so that everyone can read this and discover! :*

Love,
Scar x