Chapter 4

"HOLLY WAKE UP! WE GOT ERRANDS TO DO!" Mom shouted.

Wow, thanks Mom for that lovely wake up call.

Before I wash myself...

I opened my phone and play some music! YAAASSS.

Baby its youuu
You're the one I love
You're the one I need

This singing and dancing always make feel good. I turned the volume up! OH YEAH BAD ASS BTCH HERE!

While I'm doing my dance moves, I looked at the window and I saw my neighbor that he wants me to calm the fvck down.

"HOLLY STOP WITH THE MUSIC MRS. RODRIGUEZ IS GETTING MAD."

Sigh okay...

Then, I took a shower and wear some NASA shirt (like Calum OMGGG) and some ripped skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers.

I went downstairs and I smell the Mom's cooking. HOLY SH*TBALLS. OH GAD ORGASM.

Hahaha okay that was weird. ^_^

"Hey, Mom. What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"I cooked some bacon and eggs..."

"BAAAACCCCOOONNN!!!" I blurted.

"Wtf you scared the fvck out of me. And I made you pancakes also. Orange juice or apple juice?"

"Apple juice, please." I said with puppy dog eyes.

After few minutes

"Breakfast is ready!!!" Mom announced.

I ran like a mad gorilla! Hahaha!

"Oh gosh, Mom. THIS IS HEAVEN." I said.

"Thank you, Holly." Mom smiled.

"Your cookings makes me fat!" I joked.

Then, Mom went silent.

"Uhh what's wrong, Mom?" I asked.

"I just remembered your dad. He always compliments about my cookings."

"I miss Dad, too, Mom. But it's okay. Atleast he can smell your cookings in heaven." Mom laughed.

"Thanks, hun. Now finish your breakfast and let's go to the mall."

I don't like Mom sad. I always have to make up jokes so she can smile.

-

MALL

"So... Let's go to the salon!" Then, Mom dragged over to her Friend's salon.

"Mia, this is my daughter, Holly."

"Hi, Holly!" She greeted me. Well, she has a great personality tho. I like her. Not in a sexual way. Hahaha jk.

"Hi." I replied.

"Mia, please do fix my daughter's hair." Mom pleaded.

"I'll do my best." Mia smiled.

"Thank you. Holly, I'll be at the bookstore, okay?" Mom said.

"Okay. Take care." I replied.

An hour has passed...

"Mama Mia! You look beautiful, Holly!" Mom blurted.

I spun around and looked at the mirror.

WOW. IS THIS ME? I LOOK MORE LIKE A HUMAN.

Okay my hair is now a little shorter. She curled the end of my hair and dyed it with blonde. She plucked my bushy eyebrows. Cleaned my face, no more pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Good thing I don't have acne. She put on some light makeup. I LITERALY LOOK LIKE A HUMAN.

After the makeover, we went to Forever 21, H&M, and other shops that I can't remember. (A/N: Sorry I don't know any shops really.) We bought some girly stuff you saw on Tumblr and Instagram.

"You hungry?" We both said in unison.

We laughed.

"McDonalds!!!" I said.

-
McDonalds

Lunch Time

"Oh thank you, Mom." I said.

"Thanks for what?" Mom asked.

"For all of this. Thank you for everything. Thank you for helping me fight those bullies."

"Oh hun. Thats what Moms do." She smiled.

"Mom, I need to go to the rest room for a sec."

"Okay."

-

I fixed my hair and I exit the rest room. I was looking down at my shoes and then suddenly...

"OUCH." I sat at the floor. My butt hurts. I feel like crying. But I've change. I need to fight.

What the hell? Who is this jerk who bumped into me?

I looked up and saw a cute guy. Fvck. But he's a jerk and he didn't even say sorry.

"Wtf. Are you blind?" He exclaimed.

"What? Its your fault! I was fixing my shoes!" I said.

"You're unbelivable.." He whispered.

"HEY I HEARD THAT! JERK!"

"STOP BEING SO LOUD AND ANNOYING. DON'T CALL ME JERK! I MAY BE HANDSOME BUT I'M NOT A JERK." He said with confidence.

Wtf. Arrogant much?!

"Whatever. Get the fvck out of my way." I moved forward and he didn't even move a bit.

"I. Told. You. To. Move." I said and looked up because he was too tall. He looked familiar. Hmm weird.

"No." He said.

"Now who's unbelievable?" I said.

Suddenly, he smirked. Wtf he has a dimple. What a turn on. KEEP YOUR SHT TOGETHER, HOLLY.

"What?" I asked. Because he was staring at me. "Don't you know that staring is rude."

"Hmp you're cute." What. I felt my blood went up my face.

He laughed. "You're blushing."

Wtf holly. "Shut up. Get out my way. NOW." I'm mad now.

"Okay." Then, he walkout with that smirk on his face. Ughhh hate that guy. But he really looks so familiar. Like I've met him before.

Sigh whatever. Maybe I'm just hungry.