CH1 [A Lecture Disguised as a History Lesson]

-"[The world is made up of many parts. The Overworld, The Aether, The End, and The Nether. These 4 parts, 'realms' are governed by deities, commonly referred to as 'gods'. These deities, assigned by the fates, have been given many responsibilities in regards to their realms; the biggest and most important role of all the deities, is maintaining the overall balance of the world.

-The world must never be too peaceful or too chaotic at any given time. It is for this reason that the gods have been divided, ensuring that there were never too many 'evil' or 'good' gods at a given time. Granted, 'good' and 'evil' are all concepts created by Minecraftians; there are never any true 'good' or 'evil' gods, nor are there any grudges held between those categorized as such. After all, if the deities feel such emotions, their divine powers-]"

-"['-may cause some irreversible calamity and end the world.' Dad, I get it already. Can you let me out now?]" The child huffed impatiently from behind the bars, golden eyes shining through the darkness of the doorless cell. His father shot him an irritated glare, that was diligently reflected by the child sticking his tongue out.

-"[No, Adam]" The man said, "[As I was saying-]"

-His son groaned, rolling his eyes before saying, "[You just gave me this lecture last week, I swear, I've been in this cell for so long, I can't even remember what my room looks like!]"

-His irate father let out a huff, "[Well, maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation if you didn't recklessly encase your furniture with obsidian. Next time, if you want to redecorate your bedroom, tell someone!]"

-At that moment, a palace guard came up to the man.

-"[Lord Brine, The Enderdragon has arrived.]" The zombie pigman reported.

-"[He's here? Then I suppose I'll go greet him.]" He threw one quick glance at his son before adding, "[I guess I'll let you out, but don't cause any more trouble for me]"

-Herobrine snapped his fingers, and the cell door appeared. It opened with a loud bang, and a golden blur sped down the dungeon halls. Adam's excited yelling reverberated through the nether brick corridor.

-"[What an energetic boy you have there.]" The pigman noted.

-Herobrine sighed, "[A little too energetic.]"

---------

- Herobrine's castle was a much larger version of a nether fortress, built with the same material and a mote of molten liquid. The insides are much more colorful compared to the usual blood red of the average fortress; an obsidian path makes up most of the floor, redstone pillars and glowstone lamps brighten these dark red halls and beckons curious travelers with the unusual ores that decorate the walls of the castle, giving it shades of blue and orange.

-As Adam skipped happily down the long hallways of the castle-greeting the pigmen guards as he passed-he heard a familiar voice.

-"{You're in a good mood today.}"

-Golden eyes meet a purple one, and Adam's day just got better.

-"[Ty!]" He yelled, nearly throwing himself onto the dragon-child. Ty screeched and was promptly tackled onto the ground. The two wrestled each other for a bit until one of the guards separated the playful demigods, and the pair chased each other towards the bramble fields of the Nether's lower levels.

--------

-The Enderdragon is, as his name implies, a black and violet scaled dragon that rules over The End. If it was any other day, the lord of The End would be lounging on top of endstone, however, due to limitations in The Nether, the deity had forgone his enormous beast form in favor of his more compact, humanoid form. Despite this massive downgrade, the Ender King still retained his divine aura, commanding respect from every netherian beast in the castle.

-"[And what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here, King End?]" Herobrine sneered, arms crossed

-Without missing a beat, the Lord responded, "{Don't patronize me, Bryan, this is urgent}"

-The Nether God quickly dropped his facade at the tone.

-"[Is it regarding the scale?]" He asked. The Dragon's grim expression answered for him.

-Herobrine sighed and said, "[Then I suppose we should discuss this elsewhere]"

-The Dragon agreed and followed Herobrine, as he led him to a separate room.

-As the god locked the door behind them, he noticed the Dragon had a thoughtful look on his face.

-The Nether God glanced at him. "[Is there something the matter?]"

-King End smiled, "{Just wondering, how's your son doing.}"

-"[Harvey? He's at the surface right now, harvesting herbs]]"

-The King chuckled, "{That sounds like him, but I'm not talking about Seto.}"

-He stopped smiling, "{I'm referring to the younger one}"

-Herobrine's stern face mirrored the Dragon's.

-"[He's not any worse than yours,]" He assured, "[Why?]"

-"{An announcement has been made.} The Ender Lord explained, "{And our sons may be a part of it}"

---------

-The Netherian bramble fields are made up of small thickets of spiky branches and soul sand. Despite the near uninhabitable nature of the underworld, these fields managed to thrive and develop bright green leaves despite not having an ounce of water in its lifetime. They're the only type of plants that can be seen in the nether, outside of dead saplings, and are often found with wraiths and ghosts idling about amongst the branches.

-"[It's just unfair!]" Adam complained. The demigods were idly sitting on the sandy field, back to each other as Adam vented his frustrations to his friend.

-"[Why is it that my brother can go to the overworld and I can't?]" He grumbled, ripping the thorns from a bramble branch he found. "[I wish my dad would stop talking about the overworld and just show me already!]"

-"{Maybe they think we aren't ready,}" Ty suggested, "{I mean, the two of us have only been around for 9 decades, but Harvey has been around for centuries.}"

-Adam glared at his dragonic friend, "[So what? I'm not strong enough? I've heard pigmen younger than us go up there, they never seemed to have any problem]"

-He jumped up and declared, "[I can beat any pigman, just let me go outside already!"]

-Ty, startled at the sudden lack of support, flopped onto the ground as his sullen friend grew silent. The silence stayed for a few minutes until:

-"{Why don't we sneak out then?}"