'A Present For You' (Erza X Amuma X Hades)

(I'm not sure about this one. I guess if you're easily offended, skip this one)

It had finally happened. Erza Scarlet had lost a battle that could spell life or death for the entire guild hall. Erza laid on the ground, exhausted from her massive battle with the wizard of lost magic. Her eyes were a bit dull as she stared at the roof, chest falling and raising with each painful breath she took in. Truth be told, it took a lot out of her to battle the way she did and unfortunately that was the reason she lost the battle. Erza felt her eye lids become heave, like elephants were hanging of them. "No... Must stay... Awake..." She growled as she struggled to keep her eyes open. Sadly, like the battle she just faught, she lost the battle. Her eyes slowly came to a close and she passed out, her broken sword beside her a symbol of her defeat. Azuma, although really disappointed he won the battle, felt some guilt for the female yet at the same kind, she would make a worthy pet for their master, Hades. With a smirk, his hands touched the ground and a tree vine wrapped around her wrists, tying them behind her back, and wrapping around her ankles. The male leaned down and grabbed her, yanking her up roughly and placing her on his shoulder. 

Erza remained unconscious the entire trip back to Hades but when the two reached there, she began to slowly wake up. Sadly, not soon enough. She awoke in a brick room with chains wrapped around her wrists and holding her up from the roof above, dressed only in her black bra and panties. it took a few seconds of moving her wrists before she realized what had happened. Her eyes widened as she shot up, yanking her wrists as tears began falling down her cheeks. "Help! Let me go!" She screamed loudly before hearing footsteps. Although she had faced down more monsters than any normal wizard, she as really scared. Her legs trembled massively, tears leaking as the handle on the metal door slowly opened to reveal, the one and only, Hades. With a rather pervy smirk on his face, he walked over and slowly walked around the restrained male. Erza, with teeth grit, growled slightly with a massive glare but that turned to a look of shock a surprise. A slapping sound echoed as the master of the guild slowly raised his hand and landed a spank on Erzas ass, causing the female to blush angrily. 

"Yes, she will do nicely as my new pet" The master stated with a small chuckle before Erza struggled and tried to escape. All this earned her was another slap but this time across the cheek. Erza gasped as she looked back at Hades with a surprised look, gulping loudly as her struggling stopped for a second. "Azuma, its clear she isn't going to be easy. Do me a favor and break her in" The master stated to his guild mate before walking to the door in a annoyed huff. Erza went wide eyed realizing what this all meant. The clothes, the spank, the stupid perverted look. Hades expected her to be their sex slave. "If you lay a single finger on me, Our master will have your head" Erza yelled but to no success. Azuma only smirked as he slowly walked towards her, hands at the bottom of his shirt as he pulled it off. "This is gonna be fun" He stated as he stepped in front of her, one hand gripping her waist while his other one landed on her cheek. Erza growled and glared angrily, trying to move to bite the male but to no luck. "Don't. It'll be easier to not resist" He stated. 

Erza tried to look away but the males hand had a tight grip on her cheek, forcing her to look at him. He yanked her towards him, capturing her lips in a passionate and lust filled kiss, Erza's eyes closing as her tears ran down her cheek faster. Azuma forced his tongue forward, forcing her mouth open as he explored the cavern. Erza wasn't able to control her body and let out a small moan as his tongue flicked against hers softly. After what seemed like forever, Erza was running out of air. She struggled for a second, causing Azuma to pull away and leave a strand of each overs saliva connecting their lips. Erza broke it and managed to whimper out "That... you stole my first kiss.. master is going... to kill you a-Ahh!". Azuma leaned his head down and attached itself to her sweetspot and sucked hard, causing pleasure to spread through her body. She couldn't believe it! She was enjoying this with a evil guild member!

"This is about to get a whole lot better" He whispered leaving a hickey on her neck, kissing down and reaching her panties. The smell of arousal filled his nose as Erza felt her cheeks burn a bright red. "S-Stay away from there" She ordered but to no prevail, her hands turning to fists before grabbing a hold of the chains above her. "Don't you worry" He stated seriously as he ripped the panties off. He was met with a slight wetness, a smirk showing as he leaned forward and blew a soft breeze onto it, a shock spreading through her body as she gasped, closing one eye. He smirked and leaned forward, placing a painfully slow lick at her entrance, following it over and over again. "Stop teasing!" Erza finally yelled in pleasure and growled in annoyance. He smirked upon hearing it, causing him to stand up and remove his trousers. His member stood on end, harder then a rock. Erza couldn't help herself, small hearts appearing in her eyes, lust taking over. How could she lose control so easily? she didn't know but the pleasure was to much to just ignore. 

"I'll give it to you on one condition" He stated with a smirk spreading across his face, causing Erza to squirm her legs against each over, whining loudly as she said "Please!". He leaned close and teasingly brushed his lips against hers, Erza leaning forward as she tried to kiss him passionately. "Submit to me, Azuma and master Hades" He stated before stepping back, leaving a blushing and embarrassed Erza. "I, Erza Scarlett, yield. Now please! Fuck me!" She screamed. Without warning, the chains her cut and she was placed on her stomach, Azuma shoving himself into her womanhood and claiming her as his own. Erza let out a scream of pleasure as she tried to move her arms. No hope. Azuma didn't give her any mercy what so ever and began to thrust in and out the female as hard as he possibly could, entering deeper and deeper until her wombs entrance as being touched by the tip of his member. "Your so deep! Please, harder!" She yelled in pleasure as her eyes turned to big hearts. 

A knot tied itself in Erza's stomach, causing her mouth to open agape, the females brain slowly melting from the amount of pleasure being forced onto her. Azuma grunted loudly into her ear as she managed to enter deeper, nearly breaking her in half. As much as he wanted to break her permanently and make her his forever, he knew that honor belonged to his master. Sadly, for Erza, that didn't mean he wasn't going to enjoy himself. With one more thrust and a grunt, he emptied himself into her, causing the red head to scream in pleasure. This was only the beginning for her...