Chapter 28

Min's pic above

Kavaya and Clive have returned to the island after they left his company. He left Iris in charge of the company since he going to be away for a while. Her brother, Perceus, had returned back to the castle after his recovery. Clive was luck that Kavaya love him so much that her brother chose not to do anything to him because he didn't want to upset his sister. Kavaya put Christopher in his crib. Min stormed into the room.

"You made it back in one piece. Your brother is getting on my last nerve." She was annoyed as she walked towards Kavaya. Kavaya watched her friend closely.

"Hmm." She said with twinkles in her eyes. Min gave her a weird look.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Min asked as her eyes narrowed.

"Oh nothing my beloved friend. Don't let my brother push your buttons.  Remember, you are on vacation and to see your Godson." Kavaya softly replied to her as she gazed down at her son. Kavaya gave her a big hugged as the slowly walked out the room.

"True. I shouldn't focus on that bastard, no offense."

"None taken."

"Anyway...... Where is Clive, that crazy husband of yours?" Min asked looking around because knowing him, he never would leave Kavaya side.

"Talking business with my dad." Kavaya said with a rolled of her eyes.

"But I prefer him to do that to give me some room to breathe." Kavaya replied quickly. Her mother was coming down the way towards them. She gave them a warm greeting especially Min before entering Christopher's room. They looked at each other.

"That was weird. Anyway, I got a job offer back in Washington D.C. Don't worry too much about me but I will come and visit you. You father can not keep me away." Min said with a bright smile. 

As the walked outside towards the garden, someone was coming their way. They squirm their eyes to get a better look. It was Perceus, Kavaya older brother. They brought him back a couple of months ago after he was strong enough to travel. He walked gracefully towards them. Kavaya looked at Min. Her face was set with an annoyed look. Kavaya looked back at her older brother.  His mood was the same as Min but much colder. He stopped in front of her not acknowledging Min.

"Dear sister, how are you?" he asked with such royalty in his voiced. 

"I am doing very well dear brother." Kavaya replied back with a smile but faltered after her brother last statement.

"Kav, why are you walking around here with no guards? You don't know what kind of nasty, revolting animal going to sneak their way in here. I don't want my lovely sister to be harmed by such creature." Perceus stated, acting worry like something was going to happen. Min gasped.

"Perceus, what are you talking about?" Knowing very well he was talking about Min.

"You know very well what I'm talking-"

"You little, piece of-"

"Perceus, that is uncalled for." Kavaya told him trying to calm Min down. Does not seem to be working. He reach out and pulled Kavaya away from Min.

"I'm looking out for your wellbeing. I don't want you to catch something from the beast." His voice was dark with hate in them.

Kavaya looked at her best friend. Min was beside herself. She was ready to attack her brother. Her brother wouldn't know what hit him. He may be good at fighting but Min was a black belt and top of her class. She would take him down in a matter of seconds. Kavaya pushed her brother hands away and pulled Min back because she moved to attack mode. Kavaya also saw a few guards glancing their trying to figure out what was going on down the hall.