~♥~ GusLey - I Love You ~♥~

Начните с самого начала

The last bouquet he has now was Gladiolus and Salvia. Gladioulus meant for and strength and intengrity. There were two colors of Salvia, the Blue Salvia means 'thinking of you' and the Red Salvia means 'forever mine'.

Gusion sat on a chair beside her bed as he sees the sight of her resting body already feeling the urge of crying again but he tries to keep it in. He imhales deeply as he touch her left hand firmly grasping it. The tension in the atmosphere felt cold and downhearted.

Yet this doesn't make him lose hope for her to get better again. He touches the strands of her hair "Why didn't you tell me anything?" he gritted his teeth while his left hand was on a tight grip of fist. Only him and few of her friends know about this thats it

He knew she was suffering from depression and was having problems on sleeping so there were times he would help her, comforting her and such.

But it was a sudden change for him. He didn't know it had gotten worse as this weeks before this happend she seemed to be happy and looked like she was fine..

But after him having a sudden bad feeling he went to her apartment to check on her as the next scene he had witness was truly unforgettable and  made his heart beat faster, his body freezing instantly. Seeing Lesley have collasped laying unconciously on the cold tiled floor. As he felt his adrenaline rush he quickly carried her to his car and went to the nearest hospital as possible.

After the doctor checked her the doctor told him she was suffering from depression, her insomnia worsen, she was also anemic as her skin was really pale. From not eating any food her blood pressure became low as the doctor states that since she was also stress too much she was lack of oxygen for her blood oxygen levels were too low.

This made Gusion more shock and frustrated he couldn't think throughly for all of this sudden turn of events are slapping on his face, it was making him hard to register all of this at once.

After many hours that day Lesley woke up feeling pain and exhaution all over body.

Gusion asked her why she kept all of this up from him as she replied that he didn't want him to worry at her nor anyone even her family doesn't know about this. "Can't you see? I already feel so weak and frail, I feel like I'm nothing.. I feel like I don't exist at all."

Tears emerged from her eyes. This wasn't Lesley at all "Gusion, I'm tired of everything now.. I'm tired from all the pain I'm having, I just want to rest now.." her voice was dry, she felt so drowsy and exhausted

His eyes widened in shock after hearing that from Lesley "Les! Are you nuts?! What are you thinking!." he grasp both of her shoulders

"Les you shouldn't say that! What do you mean nothing and don't exist? You're already existing in my life!" he felt he shedded a tear

"Lesley your not nothing.. Don't you get it? If you didn't existed in my life I would be the same selfish person as before and never be happy in my life.. But you changed that, you changed me." he said

"You have done things that helped others and me."

"I don't feel it Gusion.. I feel that noone cares about me.. I'm just, a nobody. I'm not that important or anything-" she palmed her face trying to prevent her tears from bursting out.

Gusion hugged her wanting to convince her bestfriend that she is important. She was important to his dear life for she was the radiant light that shone through the darkest moments of his life. Hours of comforting and trying to convince her but was just really dispirit and stressed too much but that didn't wouldn't make a budge on making him quit his confidence on getting herself together again.

Gusion wasn't any professional doctor, consultor or psychologist but he knows that he would give her support, comfort and care to her. Even if his words wouldn't go through her mind he won't stop convincing her 'til she realizes it all. Gusion still kept his hopes up in hoping for all of these to end and get back to normal..

But Lesley was feeling the pain of her problems in her life too much that she didn't want to feel it anymore and just wanted to finally rest.

Ofcourse Gusion wouldn't let it happen nor want it, he spended the whole day talking her problems through it but still feel downhearted But thanking him that he made her feel a little bit happy.

He knows at this situation depression ia a serious illness to deal with. One thing to treat it is it takes days or even more than that to make progress to it.

At the present time they're in
Lesley was currently still sleeping. Gusion couldn't help but just quietly cry it out, he had been crying since yesterday night when he couldn't hold his tears in anymore.

"Even though you feel so dead because of the pain your feeling." He lowered his head on hers wanting to embrace her

"I know you and I can get through this together.. Just p-please-"

Letting his tear fall on Lesley's cheek "Please don't leave me." his shaking palm gently lifted her left hand giving a kiss on the back of her hand showing that he really cared so much of her not wanting to let her go like this.

"I'm s-sorry that you feel so much
pain.. I'm sorry that I didn't do anything to prevent this from happening.." he muttered as he wiped his tears away

He remembered that she said that it wouldn't matter anything if she dies so she won't cause any pain to anyone

But it does matter, whether she accepts of finally taking a rest happily but the effect of that is making him have the pain of losing her.

He then rested his head beside hers his half closed eyes taking a glance once more of her face before saying

"Please remember that I'm here for you. If you still think that noone cares about you "

"Your wrong."

He then finally rested beside her muttering "I love you."

"Your worth fighting for.." before dozing off to sleep in hopes that she would recover from all of this.
  •~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Man crying straight while making this took me since I woke up from bed.. I DIDN'T KNEW IT WAS THIIIS LONG-

Never thought that its the second time I have cried this straight since a few years ago? XD But its worth making this story.

Thank you for being a sister, a family and a friend to me.. Once a memory shall always be remembered.