Hanabi x Hanzo Lemon

Woof woof! This is my first story and my first lemon—I couldn't just detailed it too much 'cause my other classmates whomtheyshouldn'tknowaboutthis'causeI'llbetoasted will see this story oof so I apologize for not making it too detailed even tho I'm a pervy too much-

So that's all I will say! :>
------------------
3rd Person's Pov

Hanabi was panting while running through the forest she had several injuries only minor injuries. Hanzo the Akuma Ninja was chasing after her. Hanabi thought she can defeat the traitor whom she and hayabusa where hunting for but failed

Hanzo was infact stronger than her reminding hanabi to just escape than being on her death bed so early.

After running through the forest she found an old japanese styled house, she quickly went in not making any other choices. She wasn't even sure if she's finally safe from that ninja. All she thought is she needed shelter first to catch her breath from all the running she did.

Hanabi's Pov

I ran into the forest as fast as I could to just loose that Akuma Ninja! I felt painful stings on my skin, there were some cuts on my arms and legs due to our fight to the death-but there's NO way that I'll sleep on my death bed so soon. After running through the forest I saw this old looking japanese styled house, it look like it was abandoned for like ages. I didn't think twice and went inside the house.

Its either I'll go hide outside the forest the sun setting down while the traitor is hunting me down and eat me up or have shelter here and get ready for another fight with him andmaybedietoo but still!

I sighed as I catch up my breath I was sweating so bad and felt my skin was so sticky from all the sweat. Damn I feel so hot from under these clothes..

I got up and look around this house. From every lookin corner I see spiders and webs everywhere! I saw some dusty picture frames on the walls and some other furnitures inside the house.

But something tells me that this house was familliar to me...I can't even put a finger to it!

I saw an old door, I touch the handle and slowly push the door open. The room was infact a bedroom to me there lies a king sixed bed. But what that shocked me that this room was clean-Ok not REALLY clean but like it was not so dusty like outside. There's definetely a person living here! I just hope that person isn't even that Akuma Ninja! I one step back then suddenly I bumped into something-

*Shatter*

"Shit!" Did I break something?! Ofcourse I did, I look back at the object that I ACCIDENTLY bumped. It was a picture frame I slowly pick it up with my hands and looked at the picture. I smiled looking at the picture, it was infact a family picture completed with a mother, father and a child. I wish I could see mom and dad...But I remembered I already abandoned them just to try to beat Hayabusa.. "I wish they could see me now..."

I felt sad and lonely as I was gonna put it back but then I notice something in the picture...

I took a closer look at the child I see in the photo-a young ninja, the ninja was a boy, his face clearly matches somebody's face.. It took me a minute to calculate it as I my eyes shocked open. This boy in the picture look like the Akuma Ninja-Hanzo?!

The boy was no other than Hanzo! But.. Why does he look different from this picture? He kinda looks normal and seeing his smile in this-but himself right now kinda looks terrfying-I once more look at the picture frame, there was encarved letters on the side. I blew away the dust on it and read the carved letters "Akuma..Family?"