Selena X Lunox = Selenox

Hai hoomans! This story was requested by RubyWolfie 100 centuries ago—jk I mean many weeks or few weeks? I just know its been weeks ok.

This isn't a smut YET—Let's say I'm still fixing the smut of Selenox 'Cause I'm thinking if I should detail it or not but here ya go!

Art not mine btw :>

——————————————————

3rd Person's Pov

Today Selena invited Lunox for a sleepover! Lunox is Selena's #1 Bestfriend so she decided to only invite Lunox, she didn't enjoyed their other classmates too much.

*Flashback*

The classroom was a mess, crankled paper were scattered everywhere. "AIM GUSION!!!" a young magenta haired woman wearing an eye patch shouted.

"Huh?! Why me?!—" The young man looked at his classmates as they all eyed gusion. "Uh—heheh...Can we just skip me and—" he was cut off by being hitted by a ball of paper. "NO!" they all shouted as they hit gusion with balls—PAPEr BaLls *Cough**Cough*.

However in the corner Lunox was in the corner sitting on her chair. "So noisy..." she covered her ears she didn't like noisy things too much, guess some people has their differences right?

"Lunox!" Lunox looked whom at the person who called her name, a certain pink haired dark elf was infront of her. "That's your name right? Hope I didn't said it wrong." she questioned in a cute tone. Lunox scanned her like a robot, she was not tall nor small just the right size, she had thick legs—wait why was Lunox starring at her beautiful legs tho? Her chest was big. Lunox then thought about her's. She blushed a tint of pink on her cheeks "My name's Selena! Can we be friends?" she smiled at lunox
She then sighed and accepted it "Ok I guess.." she mumbled only recieving a big hug from Selena, she didn't know that her boobs were smothering lunox's face. 'Gay panic alert' "That's settled then! Come on let's have lunch together after the school bell rings!~" Mr. Estes had entered the classroom "Settle down class!" he announce, she let lunox go and went back to her seat while waving at her leaving lunox blushing so damn red.

Lunox just sat on her desk and listened towards Mr. Estes' teachings, lunox doesn't know how to deal with people too much. She's been always inside the house not outside, she didn't mostly like the outside world and for not talking or communicating with people she's just shy and quiet.

After a couple of minutes the school bell rang, the students fixed up their bags and went out of the classroom. Selena walked towards with her bag on her back "Let's go eat now! I'm starving~" Selena drag her to the cafeteria as they found a table for themselves.

The two ate their food while talking about themselves, Lunox was quite enjoying talking to her even if she's talkactive thinking that it must have been so long that she haven't talk to people like her too.

Lunox: "Sooo...*poking her sushi* Are you this talkactive?—Not that I'm being rude or something I'm just asking—"
Selena: "Oh don't worry you weren't rude at all! I'm just.. *sad face* *sigh* Its been so long since the last time my parents sent me to a school like this.. You see I was always being home schooled, my parents are too protective over me they wouldn't let me have friends from the outside world."

Lunox's Pov

Judging in my perspective, her face is full of sadness and boredom. No wonder she's all happy go lucky today and so talkative. Like wouldn't it be horrible that your parents wouldn't let you go to go school or have friends? That's terrible—Unlike me I avoid it and its the opposite of her's.