~♥~ GusLey - I Love You ~♥~

For @UndeniablyGorg and I know there's one more person- I apologize that I may have forgot your name (。ŏ_ŏ) next of this is Teacher/Tutor X Student, you guys already know what ship it is oof- The fanfic is cookin'

Anyways

This fanfic isn't any fluff or lemon ok?

This story is dedicated to the person I cared and loved so much, I'm thankful that you had made me happy in this year!

There are words that I really mean to say in this.

   •~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
I love you so much that I couldn't bare to let you go

I want to remind you that I'm here for you

It hurts to see you in pain

It hurts so much that your tired from all of this pain

I'm here not giving up so easily on you
Because I know you'll get better, I'm wishing to see your radiant smile again

I miss seeing you laugh and be happy

If you think that I would stop supporting you your wrong

I'll give support and comfort until you feel better again

I don't want you to say goodbye neither hear it from you

Please Stay with me

3rd Person's Pov

Gusion was driving his Bugatti Veyron 16.4 sportscar to the hospital that Lesley was confined with. He hasn't been sleeping properly for 3 consecutive nights. Dark bags under his eyes can be seen but not that much noticable when seen far away, his eyes were also slighty red from crying too.

But his been staying this strong for her, he hasn't give-up on her because he has no plan on to lose courage just like that.

His grip on the steering wheel was fixed but trying to remain calm from all of these dreadful events springing  on him.

After a couple minutes of driving as at the last turn he arrived at the hospital she's in. Parking his car he grabbed the bouquet of flowers he bought quickly walked to the counter to check-in his visit to the room Lesley was in.

He then went to the elevator pushing the button floor he want. As the elevator sound dinged the two stainless steel gates opened. He walk up to a room, his hands were slighty shaking from all these emotions his feeling but he knew he has to be strong for her.

He slowly grab the handle of the door and went in, gently closing the door already inhaling the smell of ethyl alchohol and some medications.

Gusion saw Lesley sleeping quietly as he walk up to her beside her bed. While on this he turn his gaze on a bunch of bouqet flowers and gift baskets at the table beside her.

"Hi Les, I bought you flowers.." he queitly placed it beside her and kissed her forehead.

The bouquets of flowers he all bought for her had different meanings, the first bouqet he gave her was Heather meaning luck, protection and can also be admiration. The second flower was Stock this flower shows long lasting beauty, happiness and contented existance. The third bouquet consisted of different colors of Roses
showing love, appreciation, gratitude, enchantment and other more significations. The fourth one were Aster, a flower that shows wisdom and devotion. The fifth one was Hydrangea means understanding and heartfelt emotion.