Chapter Seventy Four

Start from the beginning

Rin didn't seem to have much of a problem with it but Obito and Kakashi looked doubtious of the idea, but hmmed an agreement anyways.

Naruto smiled again. He was doing a lot of that now. He removed the seals one by one. First he released Sasuke's sense of smell and taste. Then his hearing and his touch. Sasuke twitched and Obito flinched away. He removed the last seal and they all held their breaths in anticipation.

It was felt like hours until his eyelids flittered and finally opened to reveal obsidion eyes so cold they made them shiver. But not Naruto. Naruto smiled at him almost shyly.

"Hey Sasuke." he said softly. Sasuke blinked at him and some if the cold went away.

"Naruto." he croaked. The name was slurred. He blinked again as things settled into place ang he focused on the Uzumaki. "Heeyyy Narutoo!" he suddenly exclaimed and he pulled the blonde down for a hug. "I missed you."

Naruto laughed. "It's a side effect of using the seals, it's basically like he's intoxicated." he explained as he loosely hugged his friend back.

Kakashi leaned forward a bit. "So. . . he's drunk?" he said.

This caused Sasuke to let go of Naruto and sit up a little to look at the kid. "Oh my god," he said. "It's a mini Kakashi."

Kakashi looked offended. "What is with you people? I am not mini!" he exclaimed angerly. Perhaps a little more than he meant to. He knew for damn sure that he had never met this man before, so him knowing Kakashi only confirmed what Madara had told him, that these two infront of him were from the future. And also that Naruto, and maybe even Minato, had been lying to him.

Sasuke scrunched his brows and opened his mouth to comment something but was interrupted by Naruto. "Do you think you can walk?" he asked. Sasuke processed the question for a second before nodding and pushing himself to his feet. He stumbled but Minato quickly caught him.

"Thanks Naruto." he said, patting Minato on the head. "You're the best."

Minato looked at Naruto with an amused look as if saying, 'seriously? This is the all powerful Sasuke?'

Naruto shrugged. "He's a strange drunk okay?" Rin giggled.

Suddenly Sasuke stopped patting Minato. "Weren't you taller?" he asked. "You look like Naruto though. But not all the way." he pulled his head back a little more and squinted. "Are you Minato?"

Minato chuckled. "Sure am." he said.

Sasuke then took more of his own weight though stumbling under it. "I met you once." he said and sighed. "You didn't have arms though."

Rin laughed. Sasuke was a lot less intimidating than she thought he would be. Even Obito smiled slightly.

"We should get going." Naruto said. He didn't seem to find the comment funny at all. Sasuke just nodded along and reached out to him with the arm that wasn't around Minato. Naruto slung it over his shoulders as Minato let go and carried his weight. He walked all of three steps before he slumped and passed out once more.

|¤|Ω|¤|

Upon returning to village with yet another unconscious stanger, Team Seven received many curious looks and scrutinizing glances. However with both the Yellow Flash and the Yokai of the Leaf as escorts to this unknown entity, no one dared question it beyond a joking manner.