Chapter Thirty Five

(A/n): I don't do rhyme things so expect Killer B to be a little different in he way he speaks

"B." Killer B was startled by the surroundings, they weren't in the clearing anymore, they were in Naruto's mindscape. Specifically a round room with bricked walls and nine gates, eight of them being about ten feet tall and ten feet wide, the other a hundred feet tall and wide, all of them stood slightly ajar.

They stood looking into the darkness that lay behind one of the eight smaller gates right beside the huge ones, unlike the others this one was fully opened. The voice that came from it was familiar to the Cloud shinobi.

"Eight Tails?" B called with confusion. He looked at Naruto then back at the open gates. There was suffling and the Eight Tails also known as Gyuki came out.

Killer B scratched his head and looked back and forth between Naruto and the beast a few more times. "Someone care to explain? Why do you have the Eight Tails?"

"Only a peice of him. And I have it because something happened. . ."He said vaugly while his mind was churning to find a way to explain without sounding completely off his rocker.

Gyuki let Naruto suffer for a while, amused as he watched the all powerful Naruto Uzumaki struggle with something for the first time in a long while.

"You see. . ." Naruto started as B continued to stare at him. "There was a war. . . not this war. . ."

"Are you trying to tell me you were alive during the Second Shinobi War?" Killer be asked incredulously. Naruto shook his head.

"Not the second. . . the fourth." the teen held his breath and waited for the inevitable 'your crazy, I would get a doctor if I were you' speech, the silence stretching on to uncomfortable lengths.

"So your from the future?" Killer be said. Naruto wished he would take those damn glasses off so he could read him better, or at all. The blonde nodded.

"Then these dreams I've been having, they are my future memories?"

"Dreams?" Kakashi had been having dreams as well. Kurama had said it was probably because of when Naruto shared his chakra with the Copy Nin, but he wasn't sure if he had ever shared chakra with Killer B near the time he had died so why would the Cloud jimchuuriki be having dreams too? Unless it was because Naruto had Gyuki's chakra mixed in with his own possibly making them similar enough to have the same affect.

"Let me show you B." Gyuki said, it was clear Naruto was too absorbed in his own thoughts to answer any questions. Just like Killer B had done with Naruto, the octopus/bull held out his fist to B, when their fists connected Gyuki let his memories flow and bring the jinchuuriki to another time.

He showed the Cloud nin first when the two of them had met, what B had faced at the waterfall of truth. Then he showed him memories from the current war slowly making his way through the past and present years and into the future ones, years of B and himself being confined to their village. He showed him when Sasuke and his group at the time attacked him. He showed him when he first met Naruto on the same island he had trained at when he first became a jinchuuriki and then the war with Madara. He 'remembered' how Naruto progressed, how strong he had become. And lastly how the Eight Tails was taken from him and how he died while he fought alongside the blonde, always a mentor, always a friend till the last breath.

|¤|Ω|¤|

The Cloud nin ended up leaving, though not happily on A's part, having to be pratically forced by his comrades. The Yellow Flash along with the new threat now known as Naruto Uzumaki was more than enough scare most of them away. Killer B was the one to convince A to abandon the mission much to his protest. Naruto almost pitied them when he thought of the concequences they would face from the Raikage when they reported a failed mission, but that quickly died when he remembered why they were there in the first place, to spy on his nation for any sign of weakness. Even though Killer B now had his previous memories,  the Cloud was still a threat, and that was not something he would be soon forgetting. When Kakashi had died in the future he intrusted Naruto with his nation, an obligation the blonde would see through to his own death bed.