He shrugged and smirked as he continued to fill his car up.

NOT LONG LATER, climbed in Damon's Camaro, and soon enough, they arrived in Willoughby, and began walking along the street.

"Something's not right. Katherine Pierce does not hole up in Hickstown, P-A," Damon commented while studying the small town. 

They then approached a vehicle parked on the curb. "Well, this is definitely the car they stole," Stefan mused unhappily as he studied it. "We're in the right place." 

"Points to them for their choice of vehicles," Damon commented in a grumble as they kept walking. 

"They seem to like the flashy cars," Echo stated and smirked, proud. "Just like a true Winchester."

Stefan turned to look at the couple with a curious, yet annoyed facial expression. "So let me ask you something. What happens when we find Elena? How do we get her back to Mystic Falls? I mean, she's not exactly gonna go quietly, and she has an Original vampire as her bodyguard." 

"We do whatever we have to do," Echo said, shrugging slightly. "I don't care if we have to throw Rebekah under a school bus and wrap Elena up in a burlap sack. We do whatever we have to do." 

"I'm serious," Stefan said unamused. 

Damon stopped walking and looked at him sternly. "I am, too. I don't care what Elena wants right now. She's this close—" He held up his fingers as demonstration. "—to going off the rails for good and that ain't happening." He then rolled his eyes. "She's already a pain in the ass as is."

Echo smiled brightly. "I take responsibility for that."

IN A SMALL DINER, Katherine reached across the table for something, but Rebekah grabbed her hand and started crushing the bones in her arm when Echo, Damon, and Stefan appeared.

"Ladies, playing nice?" Stefan snarkily questioned with a smirk. 

Echo glared darkly at Katherine, wanting nothing more to yank her head back by her hair, and chop away at her neck.

Rebekah released Katherine, who rolled her eyes in annoyance and sat back in her seat. "There goes the neighborhood." 

"I see you got Katherine already," The eldest Salvatore commented to Rebekah then looked at Katherine. "You're losing your touch, evil one." 

Echo sat in the booth across from the blonde and Katherine, and pulled out her mini crossbow under the table, and pulled the trigger. Katherine groaned and went to move, but Rebekah stopped her by laying a hand on her thigh.

"I will fucking destroy you," Echo spat out with a malice filled smirk on her features.

Then they all stared at each other with different facial expressions until Stefan began talking to Rebekah. "Where's Elena?" 

Rebekah tilted her head. "So, let me get this straight: I tell you where Elena is, you shove the cure down her throat, and then I end up in a box, right?" She rhetorically asked, then shook her head. "I don't think so." 

Damon rolled his eyes and looked over at Katherine, who was smirking. "What about you over there, smiley? Do you know where she is?" 

The doppelgänger smirked wider and leaned across the table. "I can give you a hint. Start by looking at the town morgue. She's probably dead." No one spoke, waiting for her to elaborate. "She went to meet up with a friend of mine. You may know him — an Original brother, impeccable taste." 

"Elijah," Rebekah realized in horror. 

"Elijah's here?" Damon asked in confusion with furrowed eyebrows.